Love to Leaves Card
New product, fall product and once completed you just sit and say WOW! I needed some inspiration and came across a card similar to this. I just too my Love to Leaves Card and made it my own. Using the negative cut out as the focal point was a “technique” I had actually forgotten about.
Want to create your own?
- cut card base 4 1/4″ x 11″
- score at 5 1/2″
- cut layering piece 4″ x 5 1/4″
- cut Very Vanilla card stock 3 3/4″ x 5″
- place large leaf die and inside die on the Very Vanilla piece and place in cutting machine
- cut 3″ x 3″ piece of designer series paper to place behind the cut out
- assemble card as shown
- add a few more leaf dies and add bow to finish card
This is a great design to use up designer series paper! Think of all the possibilities!
Ribbon Split Available!
I currently have the new In Colors Ribbons available. For $7.50 plus shipping, you will receive 2 yards of each color. A great way to stay on budget and have all the colors to work with!
Since March, well even before that, my life has been a lot of downs. I am trying to rebuild, trying to re-focus and get myself back on top. I love stampin, I love creating and I sharing with you. Posting has been a challenge and I have MANY projects to share. I created 3 cards with this stamp set and will be posting all three this week. I am having a class on it and if you are interested in receiving a packet to complete at your home, PLEASE contact me. Zoom class is scheduled for Friday, August 21st, however, I can always add another class for a later date.
- purchase just the card packet – supplies for all 3 cards to complete at your home – $30 order plus $9 shipping fee
- purchase the bundle and card packet – $60 plus $9 shipping
I hope you are having a wonderful day. All supplies are listed below. Be sure to follow me on Instagram (bonnie stamped) as well as join my Create with Bonnie group.
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!