August Holiday Card Club
Another month has flown by and it is time for my August Holiday Card Club! This month I chose the Snowflake Wishes Bundles and elements from the Snowflake Splendor Suite. The card featured below is considered a fun fold or maybe a pocket fold card. I love thinking out side the box of a traditional card.
Do you want to create your own? Grab your supplies and trimmer!
- cut card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- score at 2 1/4″ on one side, flip card and score at 2 1/4″
- the card when folded will be 4″ x 8 1/2″
- emboss folded in your favorite folder
- use 1 1/4″ circle punch to create opening at top
- inside piece colored card stock 3 3/4″ x 5″
- layering piece of Whisper White 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- cut Designer Series Paper 2″ x 4″ (outside piece) and 1″ x 3 1/2″ (inside piece)
- for the sentiment, background 3 3/4″ x 1 3/4″
- for sentiment, top piece 3 1/2″ x 1 1/2″
- add embellishments and snowflake
When you close the back of the card, I use tear tape along the bottom as well as on the flap that overlaps the other panel. The inside piece will slide right in and I attached my bow with a main glue dot.
Join my Holiday Card Club!
My club started in July and by December you create 48 cards. Join in September, you will create still make 32 cards stress free and then continue with the club through February and you will have 16 cards featuring Sale-a-bration items. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to join. I will mail out packets shortly after class.
End of Summer
Is it really the end of summer? Two of my boys are in college and my “baby” has high school orientation on Monday. In a blink of an eye, they have grown up. I truly hope the Corona Pandemic will not continue and some things return normal. All my kids miss the classroom and their friends. I miss my people as well and I can so do without the mask!
As you know my supplies are listed below for a easy reference. If you earned any July Bonus Days Coupons, August 31st is the last day to redeem them! I hope you had a lovely weekend!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!