Stampers Dozen Blog Hop July 2020
WOW – July and that usually means, red, white and blue! So it is only fitting to have this month’s theme feature projects with those colors! I chose an older stamp set, Harvest Hellos to display my colors for the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop July 2020.
The last time I used Harvest Hellos was probably last fall. I loved the set then and I still love it! I showcased it with the new Misty Moonlight and Real Red. It was a quick card to make and just think how simple it would be to switch the apple for the pumpkin and use fall colors! Simple design, quick change, happy result!
Grab your supplies and trimmer!
- cut card base 4 1/4″ x 11″
- score at 5 1/2″
- cut Real Red 4″ x 5 1/4″
- emboss with the Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder (or your choice of folder)
- cut Misty Moonlight and the In Color Designer Series Paper 3″ x 3″
- adhere on Real Red card stock
- stamp sentiment and apple in Misty Moonlight
- stamp apple (the focal point) in memento ink
- color with Stampin’ Blends
- add Wink of Stella for some bling
- add ribbon as shown
Time to Hop!
Listed below are the links for the other demonstrators participating in the blog hop. Enjoy hopping through and of course leave a comment! We all love to hear what you think! My supplies are listed at the bottom for easy reference.
Stamper’s Dozen July 2020 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers!
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping!
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!