Stampers Dozen Blog Hop June 2020
It’s here. The middle of June and the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop June 2020 is ready. Amazing with everything that seems to be happening in the world, this one blog hop truly has a special place in my heart. Maybe it’s consistency, maybe it’s being a part of something fun and creative, maybe it’s just special knowing people enjoy seeing others projects. Whatever the case, I hope you enjoy my card and the others in the blog hop. Oh and the theme is masculine cards. Always a good one!
The NEW catalog started on the third and this is the FIRST item I made with supplies I purchased. I know crazy! I just was still focused on retiring items and I have had a few personal obstacles happen that affected my crafting time and I longer the day where maybe things return to normal. My cards features one new stamp set that I merged with an older but favorite set, Sailing Home.
Get your trimmer ready!
- cut card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- score at 4 1/4″
- cut layering piece 4″ x 5 1/4″
- cut Moonlight Madness 2 1/4″ x 4″
- cut DSP 2″ x 4″
- stamp sentiment and compass rose
- punch with1 1/2″ circle punch
- die cut circle layer
- tie ribbon as shown
- add rhinestones
Time to hop through!
I hope you liked my cards this month. People often express how hard it is to create masculine cards. Don’t be afraid to case (copy and share everything!) I love knowing someone was inspired by creation. Enjoy hopping through the other projects. As a reminder, my supplies are listed below and can be found in my online store 24/7. Have a fabulous day!
Stamper’s Dozen June 2020 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!