Stampers Dozen Blog Hop April 2020
April 14th, almost half way through the month and maybe peaking here on Long Island with the Corona Virus. I work at one of the hospitals that is a hot spot for the virus. I am fine, NO sign of the virus, thank goodness. My coworkers (nurses and nursing assistants) have been working so hard saving lives and working very long hours. Again, I hope it peaks soon so we can begin to recover. This month for the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop April 2020, we are focusing on flowers. It’s nice to create something pretty!
I definitely love using the Poppy Moments Dies. I just wish I loved mass producing them! So many pieces to cut but the end result makes it worth it! Do you love how the colors pop against the Basic Black card stock? Of course I couldn’t just make the flower in one color. Stampin’ Up! has the best colors! Which color do you like better?
Want to create your own? Grab your supplies, they are listed at the bottom for easy reference!
- cut card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- score at 4 1/4″
- cut layering card stock 4″ x 5 1/4″
- emboss with your favorite embossing folder
- cut smoky slate strip 1 3/4″ x 5 1/4″
- cut Country Club Designer Series Paper 1 1/2″ x 5 1/4″
- stamp sentiment in Memento Black Ink and punch with the tailored tag punch
- die cut out the poppy flower and leaves in the colors shown
- assemble and then complete your card
I tied a bow using two pieces of twine. The clear faceted gem was the perfect size to complete the flower!
Time to hop!
I hope you enjoyed my Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop for April 2020. Now you are to hop through and see what the others created with this month’s theme. It is so fun to see what other talented Stampin’ Up! demonstrators create. Also, one quick thing but awesome to know…the Clearance Rack updated today. The link is after the blog hop for you to go directly to my online store.
Stamper’s Dozen April 2020 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!