Color Fusers Blog Hop April 2020
April 6th…I wish it was a glorious Monday here on Long Island but reality is settling in like the rest of the country with this COVID-19 Pandemic. To be honest, I have had a hard time crafting with all that is changing daily. I work at a hospital that is a COVID-19 hotspot. Thankfully I only work one day a week, but my co workers are all on the frontlines and seeing and treating patients they never dreamed of. I truly am grateful for their courage and strength. This particular blog helped me. It forced me to touch my Stampin’ Up! product and it made such a difference. I needed to occupy my mind on something I love and sharing what I love has made my heart feel good. Here is my card for the Color Fusers Blog Hop April 2020.
Under My Umbrella!
Months ago I purchased the Under My Umbrella Bundle. Sale-a-bration started and my new bundle sat patiently waiting! Finally, with this month’s colors, I knew it was time to break it in! I love how it came out. I love using Stampin’ Blends to color the images!
- cut card base 4 1/4″ x 11″
- cut layering piece (Balmy Blue) 3 3/4″ x 5″
- emboss with the Mosaic Embossing Folder
- cut 2″ x 5″ Blueberry Bushel and stamp a flower image in the Blueberry Bushel ink
- cut Pleased as Punch 2 1/2″ x 4″
- die cut Stitched Shape Circle
- die cut Layering Scallop Circle
- stamp images on THICK Whisper White Card Stock with Memento Ink and use punch
- color with Stampin’ Blends
- assemble as shown – don’t forget the ribbon!
Time to hop through!
I hope you liked my creation with this month’s color combination. My supplies are listed at the bottom for easy reference when gathering your supplies to create your own. Be sure to comment on the other’s projects as you hop through! Such talented demonstrators in this blog hop! Stay safe everyone, wash those hands!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!