April Showers with Under My Umbrella Bundle
I posted this card a few days ago on Facebook and Instagram. Happy to see many liked it as much as I did. I loved using the From My Heart Designer Series Paper because honestly, hearts are used all year long not just at Valentine’s Day time. My April Showers with Under My Umbrella Bundle card I just love.
Are you ready to create your own? Grab your supplies!
- cut card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- score at 4 1/4″
- cut layering card stock 4″ x 5 1/4″
- cut Whisper White 3 3/4″x 5″
- stamp sentiment in Memento Black in either on the top right corner or bottom right corn
- cut Designer Series Paper 1 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ AND 1 1/2″ x 5″
- die cut largest Stitched Shapes Circle Die
- die cut layering scallop circle die
- stamp rain drops in Balmy Blue
- stamp on the Designer Series Paper the two umbrella stamp images
- use the punch to punch out images
- stamp on Thick Whisper White cards stock the boots and flower stamp
- color with Stampin’ Blends
- assemble card as shpwn
The Real Red Stampin’ Blends really makes this card pop with color. I love how it all comes together in the end. Stampin’ Up! are the best!
A Class to go!
I had such a great time creating this card, I made 2 more cards and created a product based class to go! YES, if you are interested in receiving the product based class in the mail, please contact me! Like all my class to go, I will prep the cards and mail the supplies to you! (additional shipping/handling fees apply)
The World Today:
I would be lying if I said I was just overjoyed with happiness right now. I live on Long Island and I work at a hospital that is in my town that happens to be a hot spot for the Corona Virus. Many of my coworkers are on the front line battling this virus, saving lives, comforting lives and unfortunately witnessing things they never imagined. My family is home since schools are closed through 4/29, stores are mainly closed except grocery stores, Target and Staples. It is a bit eery than peaceful. I can’t lie, I have struggled with crafting since I am caught up with the pandemic like many. On Sunday I finally said enough and began crafting. I am thankful I did because creating released some of the negative energy or anxiety and turned it into a positive. I miss my customers, I miss my friends, I miss the normal routine. If you are finding yourself withdrawn, seek out something you love, a book, a craft, cooking, going for a walk. Do something that makes your heart happy. Be safe everyone and let’s hope this is all is behind us soon!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!