Sale-a-bration Card Club March 2020 Note Cards
Sunday, March 29th – I am looking to close out March and welcome April. The COVID-19 Virus is on everyone’s mind and of course my priority is the safety of others. Not having weekly class has been extremely hard, it’s what I love to do. Club Class was to of been last week and my Spring Retreat was to be this weekend. I am managing but I miss everyone! Online classes are coming as well as more FB Lives. I need to communicate with you and soon! Until then, let’s share the Sale-a-bration Card Club March 2020 Note Cards.
Note Cards from Card Club!
As you may be aware, note cards are a favorite thing for me to work with. Yes, it can be challenging to create on the small surface, but look at the end result! Super cute, right! I always make 2 cards and try to change them slightly. So you can see the ribbon on one it on top and the other is on the bottom. On the oval sentiment card, I switched how I stamped the sentiment as well as placement! A simple change and a totally different look. Both Note Cards feature the Thoughtful Blooms Stamp Set and the Bloom Punch which are part of Sale-a-bration 2020.
- cut the first layering piece 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- cut the top layer 3″ x 4 1/2″
- trim Designer Series Paper 2″ x 4 1/2″
- stamp on a piece of Whisper White 1 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- stamp and punch flowers and your sentiment
- add ribbon and then adhere all to the note card base
- cut layering piece 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- cut Designer Series Paper 3″ x 4 1/2″ (from one sheet of 12″ x 12″ you can get 10 cut!)
- die cut a Stitched Shape Oval and a Layering Scalloping Oval
- stamp flowers and sentiment
- tie a simple knot
- assemble note cards as shown
Monthly Card Club
Want to be a part of my club? It isn’t hard to join and it will be fun to create my cards in the comforts of your own home. Contact me at email@example.com.
- be part of the club for 6 months
- make 8 cards (2 note cards, 2 regular cards)
- minimum monthly $30 order
- one month receive $15 in FREE merchandise
- directions sent through email
Wish List Long?
Only a few more days to take advantage of joining Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration! The starter kit that you pick $125 worth of product has extra goodies attached. You will receive a 6×6 paper trimmer, a 6x6x paper sampler pack, a paper pumpkin kit and a FREE stamp set of your choice! Plus you will receive a discount on future orders and be a part of my Second Street Stampers Team! The starter kit is only $99 plus tax. SUPER COOL!!!! Enjoy your day and if you need any supplies or have questions, please reach out to me!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!