Sale-a-bration Card Club for March 2020
The 4th Tuesday of the Month is here and that means, Bonnie’s Card Club is ready! I love creating the cards for this class as it challenges me to think out of the box and make cards from one stamp set. I choose one stamp set for my club to help out of towners to complete there cards at their home. They can pick the stamp set I am using for their monthly order. Let us take a look at the first card in my Sale-a-bration Card Club for March 2020.
Create your own!
I asked a friend to pick a color and then ran with it! So happy with the final result!
- cut card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- score 4 1/4″
- cut layering piece 4″ x 5 1/4″
- cut top layering piece 3 3/4″ x 5″
- stamp images from Thoughtful Blooms Stamp Set as shown
- die cut the items from the Stitched So Sweetly for your sentiment
- stamp sentiment from Seriously the Best Stamp Set in Night of Navy
- assemble layering pieces and wrap ribbon to make a knot or bow
- adhere to card base
- attach the die cuts to card
- stamp sentiment on 1/2″ scrap of Granny Apple Green
- create a banner to sentiment
- complete card as shown
- out of towners are welcome!*
- 6 month commitment
- 8 exclusive cards (2 cards and 2 note cards)
- minimum $30 order required each month by the 15th
- one of the months you will receive $15 in FREE merchandise
- Card Club meets the 4th Tuesday of every month (3/24, 4/28, 5/26, 6/23, 7/28, 8/25)
- all cards are prepped and ready for you to assemble at your home if unable to attend
- directions on all cards included
I will do my best to notify you of the stamp sets being featured before the 15th of the month. Following Stampin’ Up! guidelines, I am not allowed to send stamped images through the mail. However, all card supplies including big shot items as well as punches and ribbon will be prepped for you and mailed* shortly after the class! Yay! Happy Mail!
*additional shipping fee of $6 for all out of towner card club members per month. Paying through PayPal is appreciated.
A little more information:
You may join ANY MONTH! January through March, the club cards will highlight a specific Sale-a-bration item! April and May the focus is All Occasions cards and then Holiday Cards start in June!!! It is a wonderful way to grow your collection of cards.
The Sale-a-bration promotion is still going strong! Remember when you spend $50 you will receive a FREE item, spend $100 receive 2 Level 1 items or 1 Level 2. Thoughtful Blooms Stamp Set is a Level 1 and the Bloom Punch is a Level 2. It’s a wonderful time to shop and stock up your supplies. My online store is open 24/7!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!