Making clovers from heart punch
Yes, I am late in posting but how cute is this card! I “heart” it so much! It was simple to make and fun too! Grab your supplies which are listed below and create your own. It looks like a lot of crafting needs to be shown online to keep everyone motivated and happy during this quarantine time. Let us see how making clovers from heart punch can brighten your day!
- cut card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- score at 4 1/4″
- cut layering card stock 4″ x 5 1/4″
- cut Whisper White 3 3/4″ x 5″
- emboss with the stylish scroll embossing folder
- using the heart punch, punch 3 hearts in garden green
- using the be mine dies, die cut 3 hearts in granny apple green
- use dimensionals to add small heart to larger heart
- using the bouquet bunch dies, create your stem for the clover
- on scrap white, stamp Happy St Patrick’s Day (using your stamparatus is helpful!!)
- add rhinestones to your sentiment as well as the twine once card is assembled
I placed the stem first then positioned my hearts with dimensionals. Once I was happy with the placement, I added my bow twine and rhinestone to complete my card.
I seldom leave out a supply list. I create the list to help you with your shopping needs. My online store is open 24/7 and I truly appreciate your business ESPECIALLY doing this time. It has been rough on me not holding my weekly classes. I am working on a few ONLINE classes because I miss seeing people and creating. I love what I do and the thought of it slipping away frightens me. Being completely honest, the quarantine is scary but hopefully with us all doing our part we will get through this together. If you have any crafting or Stampin’ Up! that I could help you with, please reach out.
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!