Color Fusers Blog Hop March 2020
March Madness is here! Well maybe not everyone is aware of the basketball term, “March Madness” but I am already feeling it. It is going to be a fun filled month of classes, club class and my Spring Stampin’ Retreat! I am thankful, I get to start off March Madness with a post on the Color Fusers Blog Hop March 2020.
For this month’s design, I did a little color blocking. I really wanted to create a St. Patrick’s Day card but it just didn’t happen. I designed two cards and will finish the third shortly. Each month, I hold a Color Fuser Blog Hop class. I love sharing the work of other demonstrators using the SAME COLOR PALETTE! It gets your mind thinking of the endless possibilities.
Grab your supplies!
- cut card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1./2″
- score at 4 1/4″
- cut Soft Suede card stock: 3 3/4″ x 5″, rectangular stitched piece (2 5/8″ x 4″), strip 1 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- cut Very Vanilla 2 3/8″ x 3 3/4″
- trim a piece of Mint Macaron and Pear Pizzazz 1 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- attach the 3 strips to a scrap of Very Vanilla 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″, trim if necessary
- assemble card as shown
- add ribbon to focal point
- add Stitched Stars die cut
- color Basic Pearl with Soft Suede and place in the center
Time to hop!
I hope you enjoyed my creation. To me, the color palette can easily make masculine projects. However, it got me thinking about graduation cards. Create the card with the school colors – FUN! Be sure to hop through the other designers. I’m honored to be working with them on this blog hop!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!