Stampers Dozen Blog Hop February 2020
February 14th, Happy Valentine’s Day to each and every one of you! It is a bit chilly here in NY! It is also time to hop through this month’s Stampers Dozen Blog Hop February 2020 for some crafting inspiration!
Love is the air this February and of course my card shares hearts! I chose to use last year’s Valentine’s Meant to Be Stamp Set with coordinating Stitched Be Mine Dies because it’s been about a year since I used them! SO CRAZY that I haven’t used these gems! I love the large scallop heart. It makes such a statement on the card.
Earlier this month, I used this color combination on another blog hop, the Color Fusers Blog Hop, that I had to create another card with the same palette. It is really ideal for “love” themed projects.
- cut card base 4 1/4″ x 11″
- score at 5 1/2″
- cut layering piece 4″ x 5 1/4″
- cut Very Vanilla 3 3/4″ x 5″
- emboss with the Tufted Embossing Folder
- tie ribbon around layering card stock prior to placing on card base
- using the Stitched Be Mine Dies, die cut in the colors shown
- emboss the large heart with the Stylish Scroll Folder
After all the dies are cut, assemble the pieces as shown. I used the fine tip glue on the Early Espresso heart band as well as the Very Vanilla Stitched Heart. Using dimensional, the large heart was popped. The small hearts next to the sentiment came from the heart band.
Time to Hop!
I hope you are inspired to create my project today! My supplies are listed at the bottom for easy shopping! Scroll through the other creations from our talented demonstrators! Have a lovely day!
Stamper’s Dozen February 2020 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!