Painted Poppies in Subtles
Inspired by another demonstrator’s card, I had to create one very similar. Changing minor details to put my spin on it wasn’t too hard. I absolutely love the new Coastal Weave Embossing Folder found in the Mini Catalog. Adding of course the Petal Pink Ribbon completed my vision!
- cut card stock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- score at 4 1/4″
- cut layering piece 4″ x 5 1/4″
- emboss with your favorite folder (Coastal Weave)
- cut Basic Black card stock 3 3/4″ x 4″
- cut Whisper White card stock 3 1/2″ x 4″
- stamp the background stamp in the 3 colors
- stamp the large flower image as shown
- die cut sentiment bracket and stamp
- using blends, color the flower embellishment
- add ribbon
- assemble as shown
WOW – can it be?
Can it really be the last week of February! How did that happen? So crazy! Unfortunately a few Sale-a-bration items are sold out! Remember the products in the promotion are while supplies last so if you have your heart set on something, please do not wait. Head to my online store and fill up your cart and claim your FREE Sale-a-bration ITEM with a qualified order. Also, remember the added value to the starter kit in which YOU SELECT the product! Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!