Painted Poppies Bundle with coordinating paper
When the Mini Catalog was introduced, the Painted Poppies Suite was definitely a highlight. The vibrant colors in the designer series paper, the assortment of stamp images and the dies left my mind racing with ideas. Last month, at my stampin’ retreat, I focused on the Peaceful Moments Bundle. Today, the card features the Painted Poppies Bundle with coordinating paper.
- cut card base 4 1/4″ x 11″
- score at 5 1/2″
- cut 1 1/4″ off one end of the card base
- cut Basic Black card stock 4″ x 4″
- emboss in the Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder
- cut a piece of Whisper White 4″ x 5 1/4″
- cut 1″ strip of Designer Series Paper for the inside strip and another 1 1/4″ strip for the front flap
- die cut in Thick Whisper White the bracket to stamp poppy image
- color with Stampin’ Blends
- die cut x 4 the swirls to place behind the stamped image
- place black ribbon on the inside pf card to cover seam from card stock
- stamp sentiment on the inside
The Main Product!
The Painted Poppies Bundle and the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper are pictured below. Both are amazing products and will definitely create endless projects. I love the colors and the patterns in the paper. Stampin’ Up! has the best group of artists creating beautiful prints to make projects with.
I know I say it often but it bares repeating! Sale-a-bration 2020 has AWESOME products to choose from! Be sure to gather your wish list and purchase your supplies during the promotion so you can earn FREE product. My online store is open 24/7! Endless thanks to you for supporting me in my journey with Stampin’ Up! I love what I do and grateful I get to share it with you!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!