Heartfelt Bundle Card
I made this card a while ago, actually LAST YEAR! How I did not post it, is beyond me! I created it for a swap with fellow demonstrators highlighting NEW product from the Mini Catalog. My heartfelt bundle card was a hit when I shared it with my customers in class. I love how the punch coordinates with the paper too! SO FUN!!!
To create your own heart card:
- cut card base 4 1/4″ x 11″
- cut layering piece 4″ x 5 1/4″
- also cut a piece of Whisper White 3 3/4″ x 5″ – this will be used to layer the 3 strips of card stock to create background
- cut Flirty Flamingo, Real Red and your pattern of Designer Series Paper 1 1/4″ x 5″
- line the 2 outside strips first then place the pattern paper in the middle
- attach to your card base
- die cut the rectangle stitched die – use dimensionals to attach to card
- punch a solid scallop heart as well as a heart from the pattern paper! LOVE IT!
- stamp your sentiment from the Peaceful Moments Stamp Set
- make a bow and attach with a mini glue dot
Wednesday Grind –
Lately, life seems to be moving at rapid speed. I am trying to enjoy the ride but sometimes it is crazy just how much needs to get done in one day and you can feel completely overwhelmed. Positive mindset, do what you can and place it on the to do list for the next day. I will say, crafting has been a little overwhelming and with all my heart, it is a true passion of mine and I so miss it. I am finding my way back and I hope you will appreciate all the projects I need to post! Have a wonderful Wednesday!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!