January 20th: Currently Happening with Bonnie
The moment you realize your to do list is way to long to complete and you feel defeated, the best thing to do. NOT GIVE UP! I have myself involved in a few things and juggling my time to get everything done at times is overwhelming! I truly love being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and I miss my crafting time. January has started off with a bang, especially with holding my first crafting retreat. It was a fabulous weekend and I shared my event on yesterday’s post. If you missed it, please go check it out! Today’s post is to catch up with January 20th: Currently happening with Bonnie.
CELEBRATE A LOVELY DAY WITH FEBRUARY’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT!
February’s Paper Pumpkin kit is coming and love is in the air! The Lovely Day kit is versatile, elegant, and the perfect way to celebrate birthdays and other grand occasions.
About the February Kit
- Makes nine cards and envelopes
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Petal Pink, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Rich Razzleberry, Rococo Rose, and Old Olive
- Coordinating Product – the Happy Birthday to You Stamp Set (item 152308) part of Sale-a-bration 2020
Not a subscriber:
- Subscribe for the February kit at Bonnie’s Paper Pumpkin Subscribers from January 11 to February 10, 2020.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.
In case you missed the January Kit – it was perfect for giving out little Valentine’s!
Click on the graphics below to view the jam packed catalogs. Sale-a-bration is such a fun promotion! I love being rewarded for every $50 you spend in the Annual or Mini Catalog. The overlapping of products between the Annual, Mini and Sale-a-bration means I will be crafting a lot this winter and spring!
Customers earn a FREE product every time they reach a threshold. For example, if a customer spends $150 usd/$180 cad, they can then choose three level 1 items or one level 1 and one level 2. Basically, for every $50 you spend, you are rewarded! WOO HOO!
Beginning January 3, 2020, hosts with qualifying orders ($300 order!) can receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set. It is super cute you will definitely want it!
- Only one Little Ladybug Stamp Set can be redeemed per order.
- Only the host of the order will receive the free stamp set.
- Why not book a party with me! Can be in person or catalog or online!
Recruits who join Stampin’ Up! as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator between January 3–March 31, 2020, will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler, and their choice of stamp set*. (*Host stamp sets and Sale-A-Bration stamp sets not included.)
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
Sale-a-bration Card Club STARTS SOON!!!!!
It will be here before you know it! My Holiday Card Club wrapped up in December. This month starts Sale-a-brat ion Card Club. You may join ANY MONTH! In January, the club cards will highlight a specific Sale-a-bration item! The products are AWESOME!! I will have a hard time narrowing it down to my top 3 choices for the 3 months Sale-a-bration runs.
- out of towners are welcome!*
- 8 exclusive cards (2 cards and 2 note cards)
- minimum order required each month by the 15th (see below for options)
- one of the months you will receive $15 in FREE merchandise
- Card Club meets the 4th Tuesday of every month (1/28, 2/25, 3/24, 4/28, 5/26, 6/23)
- all cards are prepped and ready for you to assemble at your home if unable to attend
- directions on all cards included
I will do my best to notify you of the stamp sets being featured before the 15th of the month. Following Stampin’ Up! guidelines, I am not allowed to send stamped images through the mail. However, all card supplies including big shot items as well as punches and ribbon will be prepped for you and mailed* shortly after the class! Yay! Happy Mail!
*additional shipping fee of $6 for all out of towner card club members per month. Paying through PayPal is appreciated.
Options to join!
I decided to offer 2 options with this club. Why? With the amazing Sale-a-bration products being offered, I wanted to give you an opportunity to earn more than just one Sale-a-bration item! Option 1 – 3 month commitment (January, February, March)
- Place a minimum $50 order each month
- Select a SAB EACH month
- Receive $15 in FREE merchandise one of the 3 months
Option 2 – 6 month commitment
- Place a minimum $25 order each month
- Select 1 SAB
- Receive $15 in FREE merchandise one of the 6 months
In April, the cards will switch to All Occasions Cards. All orders are due on the 15th of the month. A host code will be provided when placing orders through my online store.
Purchase the Holiday Card PDF’s!
I am currently selling the directions I created for Holiday Card Club Members. If you would like to receive all 6 sets of instructions to create 24 cards, the price is $25! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and you can start creating today!
Currently taking orders for the following product splits! If the item needs to be shipped, additional shipping fees apply. Contact me at email@example.com if you are interested.
I think that is enough for one post! A LOT of information! I love what I do and THANK YOU FOR all your support! Have a wonderful week and looking forward to hearing from you!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!