Merry Christmas to you!
December 25th, Merry Christmas to you! Creativity is sometimes the best medicine. Can’t lie, it has been a difficult month with my father unexpectedly passing but creating handmade cards and holding classes truly helped. I know my posting has not been consistent, the new year is coming and my focus is to get back on track with my posts and to make videos again. I can not thank you enough for supporting me this past year with all the detours my life took.
My holiday card club is one of my favorite classes each month. For December, the cards featured a spot for gift cards. With the gift giving season here, it was fun making projects for this. All 4 designs can easily be used for any occasions by simply changing the focal point and designer series paper.
1. cut card stock 4 1/4” x 11”
2. score at 2” and 5 1/2”
3. cut Whisper White card stock 4” x 5 1/4” and 3/4” x 2 3/4”
4. cut Cherry Cobbler 3 1/4” x 4”
5. cut Designer Series Paper 3” x 3 3/4”, 1” x 4” and 1” x 2 1/4”
6. adhere the DSP to the Whisper White inside piece
7. tie a knot and attach ribbon as shown
8. use a 1” circle punch to create opening for gift card, use strong adhesive to make pocket
9. die cut the nesting labels in Shade Spruce and Whisper White
10. stamp sentiment from Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set in Cherry Cobbler
11. stamp inside sentiment in Shaded Spruce
12. stamp plaid tree in Shaded Spruce, use Pine Tree punch to punch out
13. use dimensionals to adhere to card and add Red Rhinestones
Holiday Card Club PDF’s Available!
Each month, my club members receive the directions for the cards we created. I decided to bundle all six months and offer them to you to purchase. For $25, you will receive all 6 sets of directions. That is 24 card design layouts! Less than $1 per design! Contact me to purchase and I will send you my PayPal link.
Don’t Miss Out!
Still time to shop the Year-End Closeout and the Clearance Rack for extra savings! I love when Stampin’ Up! includes such amazing goodies in the Clearance Rack. Who doesn’t love a good deal!
Bonnie’s Winter Retreat
It is FAST approaching and it will be crunch time for me starting…tomorrow! I can’t wait. There is still space available if you are interesting in attending. Treat yourself to come cozy crafting time with friends!
TIme to start getting ready for today’s activities. It’s well past 10 and my children haven’t rushed to open gifts! In closing, it still amazes me how fast this year has gone by. It started with a LOT of traveling for me to watch my son play college baseball and unfortunately ends with the unexpected passing of my dad. Today won’t be an easy day but I know he is watching over us and I am hoping that we can remember all the wonderful Christmases we did get to spend together. Enjoy your holiday with the family.
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!