Holiday Card Club December 2019 Snowman
Hello! I hope you all had a lovely holiday with your family yesterday! Please bare with me as I am still posting Holiday Cards! Think of it as getting ready for next Christmas early. All four club cards this month were designed to hold a gift card. My Holiday Card Club December 2019 Snowman Card featured today was inspired but another demonstrator.
Let It Snow!
As I was searching for inspiration, I came across this adorable fun folded gift card holder card. It was simple to create and my club members loved it! Grab your supplies and create your own. You can easily use this pattern for other celebrations.
1. cut Coastal Cabana 4 1/4” x 5 1/2”
2. cut Real Red 5” x 7 3/4”
3. score at 2” and 6” with the 7 3/4” along the top
4. emboss the top (larger) flap with your favorite embossing folder (hammered)
5. cut Whisper White 3 1/4” x 4 3/4”
6. cut a strip of DSP 1” x 4 3/4”
7. cut a strip of DSP 1 1/2” x 4 3/4”
8. stamp sentiment from Snowman Season in Real Red and snowflakes with Coastal Cabana
9. punch a 2” circle in Whisper White
10. stamp sentiment in Real Red
11. punch a Starburst Circle in Coastal Cabana
12. punch snowman in Sparkle Glimmer Paper
13. punch arms and hat in Basic Black
14. punch nose in Pumpkin Pie
15. add rhinestones and some Real Red Ribbon to his hat
16. assemble card as shown, use tear & tape adhesive for the bottom pocket to hold gift card
Holiday Card Club PDF’s Available!
Each month, my club members receive the directions for the cards we created. I decided to bundle all six months and offer them to you to purchase. For $25, you will receive all 6 sets of directions. That is 24 card design layouts! Less than $1 per design! Contact me to purchase and I will send you my PayPal link.
Don’t Miss Out!
Still time to shop the Year-End Closeout and the Clearance Rack for extra savings! I love when Stampin’ Up! includes such amazing goodies in the Clearance Rack. Who doesn’t love a good deal!
Bonnie’s Winter Retreat
It is FAST approaching and it will be crunch time for me starting…tomorrow! I can’t wait. There is still space available if you are interesting in attending. Treat yourself to come cozy crafting time with friends!
Crafting on my mind!
Time to get moving on other projects! I can’t wait to share the new product. It will all be posted here in time. Be sure to follow me on Instagram (bonniestamped) or my Create with Bonnie group page on Facebook. I post there first and then write my website posts. My Sale-a-bration Card Club starts next month. Have you reserved your spot? Joining my card club is an excellent way to grow your collection of cards on a budget!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!