Stampers Dozen Blog Hop October 2019
For this month’s theme, the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop October 2019 will feature fall related projects! That leaves a lot to the imagination as you know there are numerous things to create being fall related! Let’s take a look at mine and then at the bottom you will find the blog hop links for the other stampers! Can’t wait to see the creativity unfold!
Well, I couldn’t just make 1 of course so I made 4. Why not! They are so cute! Plus I know it is helpful to show a variety of samples because some like one and some like the other. I am so happy I paired the stamp set with the adorable Monster Bash Designer Series Paper. The patterns and colors included in the packet make each pattern unique and fun. Both cards feature the new Hammered Embossing Folder. It looks like an old cobblestone road to me.
Make your own!
- cut card stock (Basic Gray) 4 1/4″ x 11″
- score at 5 1/2″
- cut layering card stock (Basic Black) 4″ x 5 1/4″
- cut “embossed” card stock (Granny Apple Green or Pumpkin Pie) 3″ x 3 3/4″ and 1 3/4″ x 5″
- emboss with the Hammered Embossing Folder Folder
- cut Designer Series Paper 2″ x 5 1/4″ and 3 3/4″ x 2″
- die cut Thick Whisper White card stock with the Stitched Shape Square
- stamp image in memento ink
- color with Stampin’ Blends
- stamp sentiment and use circle punch and scallop circle punch to layer
- wrap ribbon around the Basic Black Layer
- assemble card as shown
Coloring with Stampin’ Blends!
I took a few closer photos to show some of the coloring with Stampin’ Blends. I will admit, I am getting better with the shading. Still not perfect but at least it is showing improvement.
Time to HOP!
I hope you enjoyed my little creations for Halloween. All my supplies are listed below. Be sure to hop on through the Blog Hop to see the creative stampers involved this month! I hope you have a wonderful week!
Stamper’s Dozen October 2019 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!