September’s Holiday Card Club
Today’s post is featuring 2 cards I created for the September’s Holiday Card Club. I am behind in posting and figured why not double up and add two cards to one post! YAY! Double the fun in creating! Both are easy to duplicate and I hope you will have fun making your own.
Card #1 – Night of Navy and Shaded Spruce
- cut card base 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”
- score at 4 1/4”
- trim off 1” x 5 1/2” strip from card base to expose the bottom portion of the card
- cut Whisper White 3” x 5 1/4” and 4” x 5 1/4”
- cut plaid DSP 1” x 5 1/4”
- adhere to the 4” x 5 1/4” Whisper White inside layer
- stamp sentiment and emboss
- stamp tree on Stitched Shape Circle
- punch Starburst Circle
- die cut Layering Circle Die
- add Denim ribbon and bow
- assemble as shown
I love the Denim Ribbon with the Night of Navy and Shaded Spruce. Such fun displaying a small potion of designer series paper, use those scraps!!! All product will be listed below for easy shopping in my online store. I love when you shop with me! It is flattering to say the least!
Card #2 – Cherry Cobbler and Shaded Spruce
- cut Cherry Cobbler card base 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”
- score at 4 1/4” cut Very Vanilla 5 1/4” x 4”
- cut plaid DSP 5 1/4” x 2”
- stamp sentiment in Cherry Cobbler
- add metallic edge ribbon and bow
- stamp tree in Shaded Spruce on Shaded Spruce
- punch and adhere with dimensionals on to card
- add metallic pearls to finish
I tend to leave a border at the bottom when I add Designer Series Paper to my card front. I like the contrast. The Metallic Edge Ribbon is an amazing ribbon to add some shine to your project.
Would you like to join my Holiday Card Card? Here are the requirements:
- 6 month commitment
- $30 minimal order each month by the 15th
- one of the months, you will receive $15 in FREE merchandise
- each month, you will complete 8 cards (4 designs) cards are prepped, minus stamping of images due to Stampin’ Up! policy
- additional shipping and handling fees apply for out of town customers
- STRESS FREE way of completing holiday cards
- Holiday creations will be featured until December, in January, Club Cards switch to Sale-a-bration themed cards
Contact me at [email protected] if you are interested in joining! It is a fun way to grow your collection of cards!
Tomorrow is a blog hop!
Tomorrow at 10AM the Color Fusers Blog Hop goes live for October!! WOO HOO! Be sure to check out this month’s color combination. Have a great day! Remember all supplies used are listed below and I appreciate it so much when you shop with me to get all your Stampin’ Up! supplies.
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!