Happy Halloween with Harvest Hellos
Halloween of course is right around the corner and I knew it was time to create a card. I decided to think outside the box a little and use a few stamp sets to create my featured card. Normally, I try to showcase one stamp set so you can see how versatile owning it can be. However in my Happy Halloween with Harvest Hellos, I used 3 stamp sets from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog.
As you can see from the picture above, I used Stampin’ Up! Blends to create the shading on the pumpkin. It actually helped pick my color palette for my card as well. Petal Pink, Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze are all featured. I took a piece of scrap Whisper White Card Stock (2″ x 5 1/4″) and cover it with 1/2″ strips of paper. I love creating this look because it brings all the colors together.
Creating your own!
Grab your trimmer and let’s get started!
- cut your card base 5 1/4″ x 8 1/2″
- score at 4 1/4″
- cut layering card stock (Basic Black) 4″ x 5 1/4″
- cut Pumpkin Pie or Petal Pink 1 3/4″ x 5 1/4″
- stamp the bats from To Every Season on the card stock
- cut Whisper White 2″ x 5 1/4″
- cover with adhesive and layer with 1/2″ strips
- place ribbon where the two top layers meet
- die cut a large Stitched Shape Circle in Basic Black
- stamp leaves from the Gather Home Stamp Set and die cut
- stamp pumpkin with Memento Ink on Thick White Card Stock
- color with Stampin’ Blends
- stamp sentiment on 3/4″ scrap Whisper White and create banner
- assemble as shown
Enjoy your Sunday!
Now that you have the details on creating your own, get started or maybe later tonight set some time to craft. The sun is shining here in NY and I’m wanting to enjoy every last bit of warmth. I am a fan of the Fall Colors not so much of the temperatures dropping. All the supplies for my card are listed below. THANK YOU for all that you do with leaving comments, attending classes, signing up for club, purchasing through my website and all your words of encouragement. It does not go unnoticed!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!