Color Fusers Blog Hop October 2019
Are you ready? It is the first Monday of the month and that means, Color Fusers Blog Hop October 2019 just went live!
Daisy Lane Bundle!
It seems I create rather often with this set! I do love it mainly because I LOVE punches! Look at my card, I used 7 different punches! WOO HOO! Normally, I probably would of created a halloween or pumpkin card with this month’s color. I still may, but I saw more fall flowers when the combo got posted. At first I had stamped the flowers in the same ink as the paper. I wasn’t feeling it and switched it to Memento Ink. What a difference it made! It brought the card to life.
A closer look!
As you can see, I used some Black Glimmer Sheets for the center and the Leaf Punch. Unfortunately, the Black Glimmer Paper is retired. However, you may be fortunate enough like I was to have some left in my stash! The NEW Eyelet Lace Embossing Folder really made the ideal background for my card.
- cut Grapefruit Grove card stock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
- score at 4 1/4″
- cut Basic Black card stock 4″ x 5 1/4″
- emboss with your favorite folder (Eyelet Lace was chosen for my card)
- on the smaller Grapefruit Grove, using the Stamparatus, stamp the Buffalo Check stamp onto the paper
- double wrap the Black Twine and make bow around the Grapefruit Grove card stock
- stamp flowers with Memento Ink and punch
- stamp sentiment and punch
- punch glimmer paper with 1/2″ circle punch, leaf punch and 1 1/8″ circle punch
- assemble card as shown
Time to Blog Hop!
Well, I hope you like my creation with October’s Color Fusers Color Combination, now to move forward or step back to see the others. I hope they inspire you to create. Yes, the colors are close in color but it is always fun to challenge yourself to create with colors you would normally not put together. My product list is listed below the link for shopping reference! Enjoy!
Next stop – Nicholle
Previous Stop – Sarah
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!