Maple Leaf from the Gather Together Bundle
Well fall is fast approaching and as much as I hate to see summer go, I do love creating fall projects. The colors are rich in color and I love leaves on paper not in my yard. I will also say, I was on Pinterest and found my inspiration for this card from another demonstrator. I love how people share their ideas with others. It truly helps keeps my creativity flowing.
- cut card stock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- score at 4 1/4″
- cut Pretty Peacock 4″ x 5 1/4″
- cut Whisper White card stock 3 3/4″ x 5″
- emboss with Subtles Embossing Folder
- cut DSP 3″ x 3″
- turn the DSP to the side you are not using
- take the leaf die and run through die cutting machine
- die cut smaller maple leaf in mint macaron for the center of the cut out
- die cut the rectangle stitched shape for sentiment
As you can see, once all the elements are placed on the card how pretty it looks! Nothing like sharing your creativity with others. I forgot to add the Come Gather Together Designer Series Paper to my product list below. Here is the paper below. It is a beautiful pack of paper.
HOLIDAY PRODUCT SPLITS!
Finally, I have Holiday Splits to share! YAY!! If you are interested in either, please contact me. Additional shipping fees apply.
The weekend is here and September weather is just beautiful on Long Island. I of course have a baseball game and may do some pre-fall cleaning. My closet and craft room could use it. Remember all supplies can be found in my online store. I love so many products in the holiday catalog. If you need a copy of the catalog, please let me know.
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!