Harvest Hellos Bundle Pumpkin Tag
I finally ordered the Harvest Hellos Bundle from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. In my opinion, I waited way too long!! Look at how adorable the pumpkin is from this set! The Harvest Hellos Bundle Pumpkin Tag featured below was created for a make and take for my Second Street Stampers Team Meeting held this month.
- stamp four pumpkins and punch
- fold each pumpkin in half
- put adhesive on one of pumpkins on the left side and attach another pumpkin
- attach the two sets of pumpkins to create the pumpkin for the tag
- cut 2″ x 4 1/4″ Whisper White Card Stock
- use Detailed Tag Punch to create tag
- cut 2″ x 2 1/2″ of Mosaic Mood Speciality Designer Series Paper
- stamp sentiment in Cajun Craze
At my team meeting, I quickly made a video on how to create the pumpkins. It was a little hard to get the directions written right so maybe the video will help.
Weekend is here!
And just like that, the weekend is here. I have crafting to do and will be sending some special treats to friends. Thank you for supporting me each and every day!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!