Foil Sheets to make a Christmas Tree
The last card to share from my August Holiday Card Club! It was a bit challenging creating with the Winter Woods Stamp Set and In the Woods Dies because I used it last year in my club! YES, I actually repeated a stamp set. However, 4 new designs and club members LOVED them! Today’s post features a note card with a die window which displays 2 embossing folders. Let’s look at the Foil Sheets to make a Christmas Tree Note Card.
- cut layering card stock 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- cut top layer (white or vanilla) 3″ x 4″
- run through big shot with the large tree die
- cut 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ foil paper and run through embossing folder
- attach to the colored card stock layer
- using dimensionals, add the “tree” layering card stock
- add sentiment
- add ribbon
Bonnie’s Holiday Card Club!
Open invitation to join…
Have you heard about my Holiday Card Club? Each month I select one stamp set and make 4 cards. All are welcome to join my club as I prep class packets to go. By joining, you receive a monthly packet of cards to stamp and assemble at your home! I have had positive feedback about my clubs which warms my heart. Think you would like to join? I would love to have you be a club member! Here are the requirements:
- 6 month commitment
- $30 minimal order each month by the 15th
- one of the months, you will receive $15 in FREE merchandise
- each month, you will complete 8 cards (4 designs) cards are prepped, minus stamping of images due to Stampin’ Up! policy
- additional shipping and handling fees apply for out of town customers
- STRESS FREE way of completing holiday cards
- Holiday creations will be featured until December, in January, Club Cards switch to Sale-a-bration themed cards
Back to school
It’s back to school week here in New York. My college son is already back at school and my younger boys are not wanting to wake up early to go back to school! I am ready for them to go so I can get back on track with crafting and making videos to share. All supplies are listed below to make shopping in my online store easy! Any questions, please contact me.
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!