Winter Woods with Pretty Peacock
August Holiday Card Club featured the Winter Woods Stamp Set. It came out last year and I decided to use it this month class because it is such a pretty set. As I was looking for inspiration, I selected the new In Color Pretty Peacock to use. I really love the ribbon so my choice of pairing Pretty Peacock with Crumb Cake was an easy choice. Let’s take a look at my Winter Woods with Pretty Peacock Card.
- cut card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- cut layering card stock 4″ x 5 1/4″
- emboss with your favorite embossing folder
- cut Whisper White card stock 3 3/4″ x 4 3/4″
- die cut a Stitched Shapes Circle Die and a Layering Scallop Circle Die
- stamp the multiple tree image in Crumb Cake first then clean and stamp with Pretty Peacock. Overlap slightly as shown.
- stamp sentiment in Pretty Peacock
- tie a knot in the ribbon and wrap around card
- use wink of stella on the trees to give them some sparkle
Bonnie’s Holiday Card Club!
Have you heard about my Holiday Card Club? Each month I select one stamp set and make 4 cards. All are welcome to join my club as I prep class packets to go. By joining, you receive a monthly packet of cards to stamp and assemble at your home! I have had positive feedback about my clubs which warms my heart. Think you would like to join? I would love to have you be a club member! Here are the requirements:
- 6 month commitment
- $30 minimal order each month by the 15th
- one of the months, you will receive $15 in FREE merchandise
- each month, you will complete 8 cards (4 designs) cards are prepped, minus stamping of images due to Stampin’ Up! policy
- additional shipping and handling fees apply for out of town customers
- STRESS FREE way of completing holiday cards
- Holiday creations will be featured until December, in January, Club Cards switch to Sale-a-bration themed cards
Bonus Days Coupons is ending!
That’s right, August 31st is going to be here in just 3 days! However, there is still time to take advantage of promotions currently offered by Stampin’ Up!
- if you received any Bonus Days Coupons in July, they EXPIRE on 8/31/19. Be sure to order to use them or lose them! My online store is open 24/7 for all your Stampin’ Up! shopping needs.
Sign on bonus ending!
- if you have a long wish list, would love discounts on future orders, receive a quarterly magazine and other demonstrator only perks…JOIN MY TEAM TODAY!! If is so fun being a part of the Stampin’ Up! family. From hobbyists to business builder, I welcome everyone! I love what I do and love sharing it too! Learn more about joining my team, Second Street Stampers. Again, I would love to share Stampin’ Up! with you!
- if you join by 8/31, you will receive a package of holiday catalogs in your starter kit, PLUS you can pick merchandise from the holiday catalog or annual catalog! In addition, the kit is normally valued at $125 in merchandise HOWEVER, until 8/31, it increased in value to $155!! That’s an extra $30 in product for the SAME $99 plus tax fee! SHIPPING IS FREE on your kit! Contact me with any question, or just JOIN TODAY!!
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!