Good Morning Magnolia with Stampin’ Blends
Once again, when coming up for a card for class, I reached for the Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set. I am in LOVE with this set! I love how it stamps, I love how it looks colored, I love how it looks when paired with Designer Series Paper.
Using Early Espresso Ink, I stamped the large flower stamp on Whisper White Card Stock. The smaller flowers were stamped with Memento Ink on THICK Whisper White Card Stock. Using 2 new In Colors Stampin Blends , Rococo Rose and Seaside Spray I completed a pretty flowers with pop of color to add to my card. I used the In Color Pattern Paper Stack for some design elements.
Make your own!
- cut card stock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- score at 4 1/4″
- cut layering card stock 4″ x 5 1/4″
- cut Whisper White 3 3/4″ x 5″
- stamp large flower in Early Espresso
- stamp flowers for each card in Memento Ink
- color with Stampin’ Blends
- cut In Color Designer Series Paper 1 1/2″ x 5″ and 1 1/2′ x 3 3/4″
- die cut Stitched Nested Labels Dies for sentiment
- die cut leaves in Granny Apple Green for the flowers.
A pretty floral card with a little pop of color to share with a friend or loved one.
Bonus Days Coupons…
A quick reminder for you to use any of those coupons you may of earned in July! They expire on August 30th. The Holiday Catalog is coming out soon and it is packed with goodies that you are sure to want!!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150