Floral Essence with Stampin’ Blends
I made three cards for last week’s Color Fusers Blog Hop. Challenging myself with a color palette I am not used to is rather fun for me!I used three different stamp sets and this particular card, the Floral Essence with Stampin’ Blends, seems to be the winner when I posted it Instagram and a few groups on Facebook. Let’s take a look!
To create this card, you will find the supplies listed below. To assemble, here are some directions to make your very own! I will admit at first, I was worried about the 3 shades of green, however, when it all came together, it was a pleasant surprise!
- cut card base 4 1/4″ x 11″ (Bermuda Bay) and center piece 4 1/4″ x 3 3/4″
- score at 5 1/2″
- cut layering card stock (Coastal Cabana), stamp image from stamp set to create a background
- Whisper White card stock 4″ x 3 1/2″ (you will use this for the strips of card stock)
- cut strips of card stock 1″ x 3 1/2″
- adhere to Whisper White card stock
- emboss with the NEW Mosaic Embossing Folder
- wrap ribbon around
- die cut Stitched Shapes Oval and stamp sentiment in Pretty Peacock
- stamp flowers in Blackberry Bliss and Pretty Peacock
- color flowers with Stampin’ Blends
- stamp leaves in Pretty Peacock and use leaf punch
- adhere an In Color Faceted Dot to center of flower
- adhere bow with glue dot
Bonus Days Coupons!
Don’t forget to use your Bonus Days Coupons this month if you earned them in July! They will expire!
Also, the starter kit has increased in value this month by $30. For the LOW PRICE of $99 plus tax, you can select $155 worth of merchandise, get a business pack of supplies AND a Paper Pumpkin kit! Wait, there is more….receive a $10 coupon to use on your first order and enjoy an automatic 20% discount on ALL purchases until January 31, 2020!
If you missed the other cards from Color Fusers Blog Hop August 2019, here are the links!
I hope you are enjoying your summer! August is half way gone and it’s back to school mode starting this week! Can’t believe how fast time is passing. Take a deep breath and reflect on the things you value most!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!