August’s Holiday Card Club
On the 4th Tuesday of the each month, I hold my Card Club Class. All are welcome to join my card club because to me, the more the merrier! How my club works, I pick a specific stamp set each month so out of town customers can purchase the stamp if they chose for their monthly order. I prep all cards (ribbons, embellishments, dies, punches) and mail to non-local customers after class (additional shipping/handling fees apply.) Directions are sent through an email after class to all club members. My holiday card club is an awesome way to complete holiday cards with no stress! For my August’s Holiday Card Club, I selected Winter Woods with the coordinating In the Woods Dies for my 4 cards.
First Card, the Tree Card!
I will say, I love creating simple designed cards that have a WOW factor. How many of you have scraps of Designer Series Paper? I know I do especially 1″ strips. For one of the cards, I simple cut my card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and scored at 4 1/4″. With the 8 1/2″ along the top of my trimmer, I cut off one inch to create a spot for the Designer Series Paper to be shown. On a piece of Whisper White Card Stock, (4′ x 5 1/4″) I adhered the strip of Designer Series Paper. I always leave a small edge on the outside edge for contrast. As you can see from the card when it’s open, there is plenty of room to stamp a sentiment and write a message.
After cutting your card base and the inside layering piece, the “cover” to your card is next to complete.
- cut a piece of Whisper White Card Stock 3″ x 5 1/4″
- stamp in Pear Pizzazz the row of trees
- stamp on scrap in Garden Green Ink the large single tree
- using the dies, cut out the tree
- adhere to the front using dimensionals
- die cut a Layering Scallop Oval in Pear Pizzazz
- die cut a Stitched Shapes Oval Die
- stamp sentiment and use dimensionals to attach
- add basic rhinestones or the new Peacock Rhinestones to create lights on your tree
Bonnie’s Holiday Card Club!
Would you like to join my Holiday Card Card? Here are the requirements:
- 6 month commitment
- $30 minimal order each month by the 15th
- one of the months, you will receive $15 in FREE merchandise
- each month, you will complete 8 cards (4 designs) cards are prepped, minus stamping of images due to Stampin’ Up! policy
- additional shipping and handling fees apply for out of town customers
- STRESS FREE way of completing holiday cards
- Holiday creations will be featured until December, in January, Club Cards switch to Sale-a-bration themed cards
Bonus Days Coupons is ending!
That’s right, August 31st is going to be here in just 3 days! However, there is still time to take advantage of promotions currently offered by Stampin’ Up!
- if you received any Bonus Days Coupons in July, they EXPIRE on 8/31/19. Be sure to order to use them or lose them! My online store is open 24/7 for all your Stampin’ Up! shopping needs.
Sign on bonus ending!
- if you have a long wish list, would love discounts on future orders, receive a quarterly magazine and other demonstrator only perks…JOIN MY TEAM TODAY!! If is so fun being a part of the Stampin’ Up! family. From hobbyists to business builder, I welcome everyone! I love what I do and love sharing it too! Learn more about joining my team, Second Street Stampers. Again, I would love to share Stampin’ Up! with you!
- if you join by 8/31, you will receive a package of holiday catalogs in your starter kit, PLUS you can pick merchandise from the holiday catalog or annual catalog! In addition, the kit is normally valued at $125 in merchandise HOWEVER, until 8/31, it increased in value to $155!! That’s an extra $30 in product for the SAME $99 plus tax fee! SHIPPING IS FREE on your kit! Contact me with any question, or just JOIN TODAY!!
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150