Winter Woods meets Garden Lane
It’s note card time for my August Holiday Card Club! Each month 2 of the cards are designed on note cards! I love the Stampin’ Up! note cards because in the US, they can be mailed. Plus, it is a lifesaver on time with card bases already cut. Below, you will see Winter Woods meets Garden Lane note card.
The Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog did not include a holiday design series paper pack. I think it is a first! Thinking outside the box, I went through my selection of paper and came across the Garden Lane Designer Series Packet and found a pattern that would work nicely for holiday cards. On a previous post, I also used this paper pack for the August Holiday Card Club. I love when I can maximize my supplies!
- cut Early Espresso 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- cut Designer Series Paper 3″ x 4 1/2″
- die cut Layering Oval Scallop in Early Espresso
- die cut Stitched Shapes Framelits
- stamp in Early Espresso the sentiment
- stamp the large tree around the oval in Mint Macaron and Shaded Spruce
- using the In the Woods Dies, cut the elements to complete the embellishments on the oval
- attach bow for the finishing touch!
Bonnie’s Holiday Card Club!
Open invitation to join…
Have you heard about my Holiday Card Club? Each month I select one stamp set and make 4 cards. All are welcome to join my club as I prep class packets to go. By joining, you receive a monthly packet of cards to stamp and assemble at your home! I have had positive feedback about my clubs which warms my heart. Think you would like to join? I would love to have you be a club member! Here are the requirements:
- 6 month commitment
- $30 minimal order each month by the 15th
- one of the months, you will receive $15 in FREE merchandise
- each month, you will complete 8 cards (4 designs) cards are prepped, minus stamping of images due to Stampin’ Up! policy
- additional shipping and handling fees apply for out of town customers
- STRESS FREE way of completing holiday cards
- Holiday creations will be featured until December, in January, Club Cards switch to Sale-a-bration themed cards
September is calling!
WOW, August 31st…it’s crazy how fast the summer went. Can’t lie I am not happy it is ending but I also know once September hits, people get in the crafting mood and I miss my people! I love creating with Stampin’ Up! product and sharing with you all! I am currently working on finalizing my calendar and looking forward to finishing out the Stampin’ Up! year (ends 9/30) strong!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!