Paper Pumpkin July 2019
Another Paper Pumpkin to complete and this one was a lot of fun! The Paper Pumpkin July 2019 Kit featured 3 different cards all tied to product suites in the Annual Catalog. Each card was unique and fun to create. Let’s take a look!
On My Mind Paper Pumpkin
The July Paper Pumpkin Kit is called On My Mind. I love the stamp set, love the cards, love the new IN COLOR Pretty Peacock Ink Spot! The kit is processed on the 11th day of EACH month. A second wave of subscriptions are fulfilled around the 20th of the month. Shortly after, refill kits become available for subscribers only to purchase. It is one of the perks for being a member of Paper Pumpkin!
A video –
Of course, Stampin’ Up! makes a highlight video each month for kit. I love sharing them because they are cute and show how simple the kit is to assemble. What also is great about the kits? You can follow the directions or you can think outside the box and create your own card design!
August Kit is one NOT to be missed!
What’s the old saying? Variety is the spice of life? At Paper Pumpkin, they like to mix things up and keep their customer’s crafting experience fresh and fun. They plan each kit carefully, keeping projects simple. With this in mind, an elegant fall gift packaging kit for Paper Pumpkin is heading out in August. Take a moment to watch demonstrator development manager, Natalie White, explain the thought process behind the August kit.
WHAT! There is a special add on kit available to subscribers! WOO HOO!!
- The August kit includes 6 gift bags and 12 gift tags. To receive this kit you must subscribe by August 10.
- The Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle is a separate purchase for those who would like to convert their August Paper Pumpkin kit into cards.
- The Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle card designs offer a great sneak of the designs and elements to come in the August kit.
- Once you have completed the August kit, you will have extra kit components so you can easily combine them with the add-on without having to purchase additional kits.
- The price for the add-on bundle is $10.00 usd/$13.00 cad and is available for Paper Pumpkin subscribers only. This add-on is available beginning August 1, while supplies last! Includes 24 cards, 2 designs! What a value!
Remember my online store is always available 24/7 to gather your Stampin’ Up! supplies. The August Add-On kit is while supplies last. Join Paper Pumpkin ASAP if you are not a subscriber then purchase the add on kit. Again, 24 card bases and supplies for $10!!! OR, Paper Pumpkin makes the perfect gift, you can purchase prepaid subscriptions ANYTIME!!!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
If your wish list is long, now is the time to join as Stampin’ Up! has added a more value to the starter kit for the same price! For $99 plus tax until 8/31/19 you will receive $155 in product YOU SELECT!!!! PLUS, receive a $10 coupon on a future order! Don’t wait, join today and be part of my team until January 2020! That’s correct, the quarterly requirement is not due until 1/31/20! Contact me with any questions!
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!