Fun Fold with Petal Palette
When Card Club came around for May, I decided to focus on retiring stamp sets. I made 2 cards with Incredible Like You Stamp Set and 2 cards with the Petal Palette Stamp Set, Petal Pairs Embossing Folder and the Petals and More Thinlits. For today’s post, I made a a Fun Fold with Petal Palette Stamp Set and a few other goodies that are also retiring.
I decided to make a few variations to show off the pretty patterns in the RETIRING Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper Pack. The colors in the patterns worked nicely with Petal Palette Stamp Set.
As you can see, the sentiment for my cards were stamped with the Petal Palette Stamp Set. I simply just changed the color of the small flower to coordinate with a color in the pattern paper. Adding a few rhinestones finished off the look I was hoping for.
- cut card stock 2 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
- cut Whisper White 2″ x 3″
- die cut framelit from sentiment
To create the card, grab your paper trimmer and a 2″ circle punch..
- cut card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- score at 2 1/2″ and 4 1/4″
- use a 2″ circle punch to create notch for gift card
- cut Soft Sea Foam card stock 2 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ and 4″ x 5 1/4″
- emboss along one side with the Petal Pairs Embossing Folder
- cut Designer Series Paper 2″ x 5″
June 4th is fast approaching! You still have time to check out the retiring products and catch a last minute deal on selected Last-Chance Products in my online store. Below are my products I used for cards. Have a great day!
SALE on selected Last-Chance Products items!
Be sure to check out the sale!!!!!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!