Color Fusers Blog Hop June 2019
Here we are half way through the year already! How did that happen! The colors for this month’s blog hop reminded me of Memorial Day as well as the 4th of July. It also then made me think of Father’s Day. With the new catalog going live TOMORROW (June 4th) and having just received A Good Man Stamp Set, I knew it would be perfect for the Color Fusers Blog Hop June 2019.
A Good Man!
When I first looked through the NEW catalog, many stamps stood out. Always in need of creating masculine cards, A Good Man Stamp Set was on my wish list immediately. I have seen many samples already from demonstrators who are able to purchase ahead of when the catalog is released. I had a lot of fun spending some time creating numerous projects with the set and using the specific colors for this month’s blog hop. Each image was colored using Aqua Painters and Reinkers.
A simple card!
It is always about the ribbon for me and I LOVE the Gray Granite Weave Textured Ribbon. I love the make a simple knot with it instead of the bow. The mascara to my card as I often refer ribbon as!
- cut card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- score at 4 1/4″
- cut layering piece 4″ x 5 1/4″
- cut Whisper White 3 3/4″ x 5″
- emboss with Subtle Embossing Folder
- cut Designer Series Paper 2″ x 5″
- dies cut Layering Scallop Oval and Stitched Shapes Oval
A Note Card too!
Why does this image just remind me of so many men I know! I will say I fussy cut the images to fit on the square but it all came together to create a nice note card that I can easily reproduce.
- cut layering piece 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- cut Whisper White card stock 3″ x 4 1/2″
- Blueberry Bushel, Gray Granite and Real Red – cut 1 1/2″ x 3″ and adhere to Whisper White cut piece
- emboss with the Tufted Embossing Folder
- die cut Layering Scallop Square and Stitched Shapes Framelits
The Scallop Tag Punch!
I wanted to use the Scallop Tag Punch because I have not used it some time. A unique tag to use on a gift bag or present. What man would not appreciate this adorable tag! LOVE IT!
- cut card stock 2″ x 5 1/2″
- cut Blue Bushel 1 7/8″ x 3 7/8″
- dies cut Rectangle Stitched Framelit
Hop on through!
Now that you have looked at my projects featuring this month’s color challenge, be sure to hop through the rest of the demonstrators included int he Blog Hop. I hope you find a lot of inspiration along the way!
Last-Chance Ends Tonight!
Reminder the Last-Chance Products are only available until June 3rd! That is today! Be sure to look one last time and grab your goodies!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!