Stampers Dozen Blog Hop May 2019
Last month I missed the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop. I had just gotten home from Atlantic City where I attended OnStage and was not quick enough to post my creation. This month is different and I am back on track! Today for my Stampers Dozen Blog Hop May 2019, I had a little help with inspiration for my project!
Inspiration for my card!
May 14th happens to be my husband, Brian’s birthday. It’s a significant one too! He turns 50 today! No biggie as I turned 50 back in February! We live close to the water here on Long Island and when I picked the Swirly Bird Stamp Set, I knew creating a sail boat would be ideal for his card. The card could easily work for a younger person (child or even baby!) I paired the stamp set with the Birthday Cheer Stamp Set because I love the sayings and I am rather sad the set is moving on. I hope Brian has a fabulous birthday and all his wishes come true!
Back to creating your own fun folded birthday card. It happens to be one of my favorites to create and I sometimes insert a gift card into the inside pocket. Grab your paper trimmer and let’s get started!
- Cut card stock 4 1/4″ x 11″
- With the 11″ across the top, score at 3 3/4″ and 9″
- Cut 1″ x 9″ a piece of Whisper White card stock
- Stamp with dots from stamp set
- Fold from back to front and overlap in the front (oval framelit will cover)
- Cut Whisper White Card Stock 2″ x 4 1/4″
- Die cut Blueberry Bushel Scallop Layering Square Framelit
- Die cut Crumb Cake and Whisper White Stitched Shapes Square Framelit
Inside Card Stock:
- Cut Whisper White 3 3/4″ x 5″
- With the 5″ along the top of the trimmer, score at 1/2″
- place tear & tape to the 1/2″ part to adhesive to card base
Time to Hop!!
I hope you enjoyed today’s creation. Be sure to hop through the rest of the blog hoppers to see their creations using Last-Chance products. As always, my supply list is listed below for reference when you shop for supplies. Have a great day!
Stamper’s Dozen May 2019 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping In My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!