Mosaic Mood Designer Series Paper Coming Soon
As the new Annual Catalog is about to go live, I am still playing around with Last-Chance Products. However, I decided to mix some new with some retiring. I hope you enjoy the projects I created with the Mosaic Mood Designer Series Paper coming soon in the new Annual Catalog!
The 3 Projects!
A friend of mine shared all 3 projects and I knew I had to create them. Once I saw the final result, it was a no brainer I had to share with my customers. I love how simple each project is and how EASY to duplicate. I know people often get caught up with the creativity side of a project, myself included. Below I listed the directions I used to complete them.
Box with matching Card and Envelope
- from a 12″ x 12″ sheet of Designer Series Paper, cut off a 2 1/2″ x 12″ strip. Set aside.
- score at 2″ down both sides. (flip paper to do both sides)
- in the other direction, (12″ is along the top), score at 1,3,6 1/2, 8 1/2. (12″ is along the top)
- fold on score lines
- cut off BOTH 1” box
- next cut the 4 score lines to the 2” mark on both side (this will be the outside flap of the box)
- add adhesive on the second and third flap on to the pattern that will be showing (do not put adhesive on the one after the 1” cut off or the long rectangular one at the opposite end)
- fold the small piece (second square) BEHIND the larger adhesive side
- fold the other larger NON adhesive piece to the one with adhesive
- tuck in the two square and flap will be on outside to create box
- add ribbon and sentiment
- cut card base 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”
- score at 4 1/4”
- cut layering card stock 4” x 5 1/4”
- cut Whisper White Card Stock 3 3/4” x 5”
- using the strip of DSP cut from the box, (2 1/2″ x 512″) cut the strip of DSP to 2 1/2″ x 5″
- add ribbon
- stamp sentiment to Stitched Shapes Oval Framelit
- add flowers
- assemble card
Envelope: using the last piece of the 2 1/2″ x 12″ strip of DSP (approximately 2 1/2″ x 12″)
- add adhesive to the flap of the envelope
- add DSP
- trim excess off flap
I should of taken pictures as I created the box. If I make another in the near future I will definitely add to the post.
Each quarter I hold a Bingo Event in my home. I love gathering my customers for a fun night of Bingo and Crafts. We laugh, we craft and we eat. Door Prizes, make and takes, prizes and a grand prize make for a different type of event. I create a good bag with supplies needed for the make and takes as well as a little bonus item from me. I always try to take pictures but I usually forget. However, I was able to snap a few and include them. Once again, another fun night and I am looking forward to planning my next Bingo Bash!
Weekend is here!
Happy Mother’s Day to all! I hope you all have a lovely weekend. If you have any questions about the projects, please contact me. I feel bad not having more pictures on the box, maybe I need to go make one! One last reminder, the Last-Chance Products are only here for a few more weeks. Check my online store to see what is still available and order soon before it’s too late!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!