Amazing Life Note Card Club Cards
Each month my Card Club Cards contain two Note Cards. I love the note cards Stampin’ Up! sells. They are a great size to scale down your design and can make numerous cards since 20 come in a pack all scored! YAY! The two note cards featured on today’s post are the remaining the Amazing Life Note Card Club Cards for April 2019.
Happy Birthday Note Card #1
When my club first started it was build around birthday cards. Each month, 8 birthday cards were made. Now, I switch it up the first part of the year before turning it over to holiday cards. Club members expressed the need for birthday cards and here you go! I used the cake stamp and built around it. I love any time I can use the Stampin’ Blends to color. Why did I stamp on a diagonal? It is simple. By going on a diagonal, it is less likely to see I did not straight. I did add some Wink of Stella to the cake but lighting doesn’t show all the details.
- cut Grapefruit Grove 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- cut Whisper White 3 x 4 1/2″
- Gingham Gala DSP 1 1/4″ by 4 3/4″ AND 1 1/2″ x 3″
- die-cut layering scallop square and stitched shapes oval framelit
- stamp image in Bermuda Bay and color with Stampin’ Blends. The color may blend slightly
- stamp wording onto Whisper White card stock
- before attaching all the cut pieces to the note card base, tie ribbon into a knot or wrap as shown
Good Luck Note Card #2
Amazing Life Stamp Set has a small clover hiding in there that I completely missed when I first looked at the stamp set. How adorable to have this gem to great a card around! Graduation Day is fast approaching or maybe someone is moving onto a new job, regardless of the situation, this is a QUICK card to duplicate!
- cut Call Me Clover 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- emboss with the Tufted Embossing Folder
- cut Lemon Lime Twist 2 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- stamp with Call Me Clover ink the clover
- assemble card BUT add ribbon before attaching to the note card base
Join my card club!
On the 4th Tuesday of every month (except December) I hope my monthly card club class. I LOVE this particular class. It is the one class where out of town customers can join in and have cards prepped and sent to them to assemble! Who does not love receiving happy mail, especially mail that contains the pretty card pieces? Interested in joining?
Card Club Details!
- Each month you will create 8 cards – 4 regular size cards (2 designs) and 4 note cards (2 designs)
- Club will meet on the 4th Tuesday of every month at 7pm – (5/28, 6/25, 7/23, 8/27, 9/24, 10/22)
- Club orders are due on the 15th of EVERY MONTH (host code provide each month)
- place a $30 order for 6 months (May- October)
- receive $15 in FREE merchandise one of the 6 months
Out of town people are welcome to join! I inform club members at the beginning of the month what stamp set/bundle will be featured. All cards are prepped minus stamping (Stampin’ Up! policy states I can not send unfinished stamp projects in the mail) and mailed shortly after class. There is an additional $6 fee to cover shipping and handling per person each month. All directions after emailed after class to club members. Holiday cards begin in July! If you are interested, please email me back at [email protected]
Saturday, on the move!
A lot of action in my house today! One son is currently taking his SAT and another is preparing for his baseball playoff game this afternoon. The youngest is just hanging out in his PJ’s since it is another rainy day here in NY. I want springtime weather! Be sure to check out the clearance rack in my online store for any additional items you may want before they disappear, much like the Last-Chance Products! Have a wonderful weekend doing something you love!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!