An Easter Blessings Card
Happy Easter! I made only one card, well actually two, this year featuring the Bunny Builder Punch which is part of the Best Bunny Bundle. The punch went on backorder before I could create a class around the bundle. It is now back in stock, however, the bundle is RETIRING! The bunny builder punch is super cute and looks great on projects. Here’s today’s post featuring an Easter Blessings Card.
- cut card base 4 1/4″ x 11″
- score at 5 1/2″
- emboss the top layer with the Subtle Embossing Folder
- cut Soft Sea Foam 3 1/8″ x 4 1/2″
- use Rectangle Stitched Framelits on All My Love Designer Series Paper (3″ x 4 3/4″)
- use Rectangle Stitched Framelits on Soft Sea Foam (1 5/8″ x 3 5/8″)
- stamp and punch bunny image
- die cut 2 hearts from the Be Mine Framelits
- tie ribbon around card base
On a Note Card!
I made an additional card but on a NOTE CARD base for someone special in my life. This is probably the first time I actually covered the card base with solid card stock. Same concept as the regular size card but scaled down to work on the note card. I love Call Me Clover and Night of Navy together.
I can’t believe it is Easter and April is almost over! 9 more days and then it will be May. So crazy that this year is flying by! Remember to check out the Last-Chance Products and also the NEW Storage by Stampin’ Up! Some storage items are backordered BUT they are all in the new Annual Catalog coming out in June.
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!