Stampers Dozen Blog Hop March 2019
Time for another month of creations from the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop March 2019. It is always a fun day looking through the blogs and seeing the creativity that unfolds! For my card, I chose the Painted Seasons Stamp Set, Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper and the Part of my Store Stamp Set.
A little Painted Season
I waited. I admitted it. Not lying, I actually ordered the Painted Seasons Bundle on 3/11/19. I thought having the Designer Serious Paper would be enough. After seeing numerous samples online, I had to have my own Painted Seasons Stamp Set. As soon as I received it, it was time to craft and what do you know, it is the card for today’s post. I made a horizontal and vertical version of the card. I try to show different options of my creations. Not a bad thing to have options?
- cut card stock (Poppy Parade) 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- score at 4 1/4″
- cut layering piece (Mossy Meadow) 4″ x 5 1/4″
- cut top layer (Whisper White) 3 3/4″ x 5″
- trim Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper 2″ x 3 3/4″
- stamp the Painted Seasons Stamp Set in the lower corner
- adhere Whisper White to Mossy Meadow
- tie Poppy Parade ribbon around card BEFORE placing on card base
- adhere to card base
- stamp sentiment from the Part of My Story Stamp Set
- punch with Story Label Punch
- punch Mossy Meadow card stock with Story Label Punch
- cut in half and layer sentiment
- attach with dimensionals to card
For the first time since I joined Stampin’ Up! they tried something different the last month of Sale-a-bration. What did they do? They added coordination framelits to several of the Sale-a-bration stamp sets and a Story Label Punch. Unfortunately, 2 items are sold out, the Call Me Cupcake Framelits and the Hop Along Framelits. However, there is still time for you to purchase the other items for your Sale-a-bration Collection, including the Painted Seasons Framelits!
I used the Story Label Punch for the sentiment. Each sentiment works perfectly with the punch!
The Painted Seasons Framelits are an excellent set of framelits to own! The stamp set is a keeper!
Time to hop!
I hope you enjoyed my creation for this month’s blog hop. Now it’s time for you to check out the others. My supply list is listed below for reference when shopping. As always, we love comments, so share on the ones you love!
Stamper’s Dozen March 2019 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s (Stamping in My Flops)
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!