Note Card featuring the Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper
It’s almost the end of Sale-a-bration 2019 and I am still crafting away with cards showcasing product. This particular note card is part of my Sale-a-bration Card Club for March. Each month I create 4 cards for my club, 2 being note cards. I absolutely love creating with note cards because each time I fall in love with the end product. My Note Card featuring the Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper is shown below.
To create your own note card, grab your paper trimmer and craft supplies!
- cut Grapefruit Grove 4 3/4″x 3 1/4″
- emboss with Tufted Embossing Folder
- cut one pattern paper 2″ x 4 3/4″ and one pattern paper 1 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- use triple banner punch to create banner at the end of each pattern paper
- die cut a stitched shape oval and stamp sentiment (Hello Cupcake) in Early Espresso
- tie ribbon around the Grapefruit Grove and make a bow
- place on Note Card Base
- use dimensionals to add sentiment
Sale-a-bration Wrapping Up!
Can you believe only 8 days left to claim your Sale-a-bration products. Be sure to shop my online store or email me your order. I love this promotion and there are still items to claim with a qualified order! I hope you are all enjoying your day!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!