1/8/19: Currently Happening with Bonnie
Hello everyone! Are you loving the Sale-a-bration Brochure and Occasions Catalog? Both have been live for almost a week and I haven’t received much feedback. I love when you leave a comment or a message. In the meantime, 1/8/19: Currently Happening with Bonnie is the focus for today’s post!
1. Occasions Catalog 2019!
The Occasions 2019 is packed with some AMAZING products. Have you seen them? A quick but cute video highlighting some of the merchandise that is available to purchase!
2. Sale-a-bration Brochure 2019!
If you are unaware of this amazing promotion then tune in! I LOVE when customers are rewarded when they make a purchase with Stampin’ Up! For almost 3 months, for EVERY $50 spent, a customers chooses a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration Brochure! With several items to choose from, it makes it that much fun when you shop in my online store. Extra goodies for spending!
JOIN MY TEAM!
It goes without saying I love what I do and LOVE sharing it with you. I have been a demonstrator for over 15 years and LOVE it. Stampin’ Up! is amazing to be a part of. EVERYONE is welcomed to join from hobbyist to business builder. My team, Second Street Stampers is filled with a combination of demonstrators from around the Unites States. I am 100% vested in helping you every step of the way!
Starting on January 3rd, any NEW demonstrator will receive the tote bag* in their starter kit! SAY WHAT!!! YES, Stampin’ Up! once again upped it’s game and is offering two options with its starter kit during the biggest sales promotion of the year! Do you currently have a LONG shopping list? If so, I have two AWESOME solutions to choose from!
- Option 1: Starter kit is $99 plus tax. Select $175 (an increase of $50 in product) YOU SELECT! That’s right, all product in the kit is hand selected by YOU!
- Option 2: Starter kit is $129 plus tax. Select $175 (an increase of $50 in product) YOU SELECT! PLUS, receive the new tote bag* exclusively made for Stampin’ Up! demonstrators.
*PLEASE NOTE: the tote bag is ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
Host A Class With Your Friends
During Sale-a-bration, Stampin’ Up! increases the Stampin’ Rewards with an additional $25 once the workshop/party/class orders reach $250! WOO HOO!!! Always love added value to the Stampin’ Rewards!
- Want a fun creative night out with friends? I offer Private Craft Classes! That is right! I travel (locally) to your home and demonstrate the projects that are included in the class. Friends make purchases and they count towards your workshop. Once all the orders are calculated, when it reaches $150, Stampin’ Rewards are earned! Reach $250, the Stampin’ Rewards increase by $25!!!! Let’s set a date, gather your friends and create some pretty projects!
- Collect Catalog Orders! Hosting a catalog party is a simple way to share the Stampin’ Up! catalogs with friends, coworkers and family. Collect orders, submit them to me or have friends order directly from my online store using a specific host code and you receive the Stampin’ Rewards! SHARE the catalogs and collect the rewards.
- Virtually Workshop! Something new I am willing to try! If you do not live locally, I will set up a Facebook Live and hold the class with your attendees! There will be a prepayment for project supplies per person which will count towards their order. Supplies will be shipped to the hostess prior to the event. Hostess holds class in her home with her guests and watch me create the cards! Again, something new that may just be the workshop you are looking to host!
Shop till you drop!
Making your list and checking it twice? Sale-a-bration is the IDEAL time to purchase from the Annual Catalog as well as the NEW Occasions Catalog. For every $50 spent, a customer can select a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration Brochure. With SEVERAL options featured in the brochure, a customer’s purchase is well rewarded!
- $50 (before tax and shipping), choose a FREE product from Sale-a-bration Brochure! There’s no limit—for every $50 you spend, choose another FREE product!
- Earn even bigger rewards when you spend $100 (before tax and shipping). Just look for the $50 and $100 reward icons throughout the brochure.
Watch for another set of exclusive FREE items coming February 15!
3. Product Splits with Bonnie!
YAY for product splits! I love offering them to my customers because of the value it brings to you. Buy purchasing a product split, you receive an assortment of ALL the Designer Series Paper in the Occasions Catalog. For the Ribbon Split there are 6 ribbons included in the split. Contact me if you are interested.
4. Bonnie’s Card Club is BACK!
I absolutely love my monthly Card Club Class! Each month I look forward to specifically creating my club cards because I know I get to mail them to people in other states! One of the best feelings is sharing my creations with others. If you don’t know about my card club, I have the details listed below.
Bonnie’s Sale-a- bration Card Club!
- Each month you will create 8 cards – 4 regular size cards (2 designs) and 4 note cards (2 designs)
- Club will meet on the 4th Tuesday of every month at 7pm – (1/22, 2/26, 3/26, 4/30*, 5/28, 6/25)
- Club orders are due on the 15th of EVERY MONTH (host code provide each month)
- Option 1: $50 order for 3 months (January – March) receive a Sale-a-bration (SAB) item each month with order, receive $15 in FREE merchandise one of the 3 months and one additional Sale-a-bration item.
- Option 2: $30 order for 6 months (January – June ) receive 1 SAB item and $15 in FREE merchandise one of the 6 months
The first 3 months of cards will feature SAB items and the last 3 months will be All Occasions Cards. *Due to vacation, club is scheduled on 4/30/19 instead of 4/22/19. Out of towners are welcome to join! I usually inform club members at the beginning of the month what stamp set/bundle will be featured. All cards are prepped minus stamping (Stampin’ Up! policy states I can send unfinished stamp projects in the mail) and mailed shortly after class. There is an additional $6 fee to cover shipping and handling per person. All directions after emailed after class to club members. If you are interested, please email me back at [email protected] with which option you have chosen.
5. A few questions?
I realize there are many Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to shop with. Are you finding the product is worth the value? Is there something I could be doing differently? Sorry to be so forward, I am looking for insight on how to better my Online business and feedback is so minimal. Thank you for listening. Be sure to check out my Events tab as several of my classes do have class to go options. I hope you are having a terrific week!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!