Making a Gift Card Holder
WOW, Christmas Eve already! How did this month go by so quickly? I thought I had plenty of time to share but I wasn’t able to share all my creations on here before Christmas. Today, I want to share making a gift card holder that is ideal for those last minute gift card purchases.
- Cut Dashing Along Designer Series Paper 8” x 8”
- Line up the paper on the Envelope Punch at the 3 1/4″
- Punch and make score line
- Turn paper 90 degrees and line up score line with the score guide
- Punch and score, repeat on all sides
- Fold in half – small triangle to small triangle
- Open and fold large triangle up to the score line
- Using it as a guide, cut out the triangle
- Fold the 4 small triangles in followed by the larger ones creating the pocket
- Use adhesive to form pocket on each side
On one side I covered the pocket with Garden Green Paper and Whisper White. It was the perfect spot to stamp some holiday images and a place for me to write!
On the opposite side of the punch on the Envelope Punch Board, you can round the corners of the 2 smaller triangles. I decorated the front of the gift card holders using the Pop of Petal Bundle. It has quickly become one of my favorite bundles! I plan on making a few of these holders to have on hand with a birthday theme.
Time to wrap!
As always, I have my product list below for an easy reference when shopping my store. It is time for me to finish up wrapping up gifts for Christmas. I do love this time of year. Wishing you all a very lovely holiday!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!