Holiday Candy Wrappers
With every Bingo Bash Event I hold, I always try to create project involving a treat. For my Holiday Bingo Bash Event, I shared this simple Holiday Candy Wrappers used on Hershey Bars. VERY simple to create but oh so cute to share!
Step by Step!
I tend to make my directions simple. Many of us are always multi tasking and I really try to narrow down the directions so the project is duplicated not complicated. I hope that is a good thing for you! Here are my directions to create your own Hershey Bar Wrapper.
- cut your favorite Designer Series Paper 6 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ (one sheet of 12″ x 12″ will create 3 wrappers)
- place strong adhesive (tear & tape) on short side (5 1/2″) and along the bottom (6 1/2″)
- place candy bar a little more than half way as a guide to fold paper around
- fold Designer Series Paper to fit the candy bar (don’t make it too snug)
- remove the candy bar
- optional – score a few lines where the bar is sealed on the left side
- using a hole punch, punch a hole for the ribbon on the right side
- cut approximately 21″ of ribbon and thread through the top
- place candy bar back into the wrapper, “pushing” the ribbon into the wrapper
- tie a knot
- decorate the top with stamps and embellishments
- pull on ribbon to remove candy bar!
Besides making treats for your friends, there are other items to use to create a gift for your friends! I covered cute little memo books I found at a local dollar store. Using scrap paper of Designer Series Paper, I was able to make quite a few, add a few embellishments and hand out! The smiles I received were worth every minute I spent making them!
As a reminder, there is still time to shop the Year-End Closeout and Clearance Rack in my online store. Grab those extra embellishments at a great price so you are ready to create and embellishment your next project! Thank you for all support with my Stampin’ Up! adventure. It is wonderful sharing what I love to do with you!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!