Nothing Sweeter Bundle for Holiday Card Club
Believe it or not this was the last card I created for my Holiday Card Class for October. My focus was to use the present as the focal point as well as use up the Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper I paired the bundle with. Let’s take a look at the Nothing Sweeter Bundle for Holiday Card Club.
As you can see the Nothing Sweeter Bundle has coordinating framelits that create a stitched look! Since the Stitched Shapes Framelits are one of my favorite items, it is no wonder I love this bundle! I love the shapes, the tree is perfect for holidays or maybe a masculine card, the present can be used all year long as well as the heart. However, I so want to create an early Valentine’s Card. I love that heart!
I planned to use the Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper and after designing the other three cards, I was left with a few patterns making it hard to decide. But I loved the stars and plaid patterns when paired. I wasn’t sure about the Basic Black as my layering piece but it really popped and once I finished the card, I knew it was the right choice.
- cut Cherry Cobbler card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- score at 4 1/4″
- cut Basic Black layering piece 4″ x 5 1/4″”
- cut designer series paper 2″ x 5 1/2″ (Festive Farmhouse – star pattern)
- using Triple Banner Punch, create banner
- cut plaid pattern 2″ x 3 1/2″
- cut Cherry Cobbler 2 1/4″ x 3 3/4″
- die cut the second largest Stitched Shapes Circle Framelit
- die cut the layering circle framelit
- cut 1/2″ strip in Gray Granite for sentiment
I hope you will create your own holiday card using my dimensions. It is a great layout that would easily work for an assortment of occasions.
Holiday Card Club!
My Holiday Card Club is one of my events I look forward to each month. I start my Holiday Card Club in July and by the end of November, 40 unique cards are complete and ready to send! Each month, I pick a specific stamp or bundle and create 4 cards. Club fee is a $30 order. Once club class is finished, I prep cards to mail to out of town members (additional $5 fee.) Directions are sent through email and club members ANYWHERE can complete their cards at home! I will be changing over the theme once Holiday Card Club 2018 concludes. If you are interested, please contact me. I have other benefits for being part of the club as well.
Today is the day!! Put on your party hats because this sale will be gone in a flash because it is over at 11:59PM MT on Tuesday, October 23rd! Shop my Online Store and be sure to add that host code HE7MQAYK to receive an additional treat from me!
- All selected sets are offered at a 15% discount.
- All selected stamp sets may be applied to Starter Kits – WHAT!!! OH MY – maybe NOW is the perfect time to JOIN Second Street Stampers – MORE VALUE in your customized kit!
- Discount applies to select stamp sets only when purchased individually during the 24-hour promotion period. Bundles featuring stamp sets from the promotion will not be discounted.
- If you purchased a stamp set prior to the sale, Stampin’ Up! will not be offering exchanges or credits.
- In the event that Stampin’ Up! run out of any stamp sets, they will honor the discounted price as long as the order is closed within the promotion deadlines. You will receive your discounted stamp set as soon Stampin’ Up! is able to fulfill your order.
A Fun Day!
Besides sharing my Holiday Card Club card, I hope you enjoy shopping in my Online Store with today’s special sale! Be sure to add that host code HE7MQAYK to receive an additional treat from me! All my supplies are listed below for easy reference.
Have a terrific Tuesday! Happy Stampin’
Wish list long?
If you are like me, my list is long! I LOVE when Stampin’ Up! holds an amazing sale and even better when they give us notice to share with you! Also, I have to mention…you can select ANY of the One Day Sale Items and place them in your starter kit! You will be receiving the items at 15% – more value in that kit. Just think of all the items you will receive for $99 plus tax. (The value of the kit is $125.)
Any questions, please contact me – I am always here to help! REMEMBER this is a one-day event and will last for 24 HOURS ONLY—so act fast!