Season’s Greetings with the Snowflake Sentiments Stamp Set
The Snowflake Sentiment Stamp Set is not a new holiday stamp set this year. The set was first introduced last year and I fell in love with it. I love the stacked words as well as the variety of sentiments. The coordinating Swirly Snowflake Thinlits gives you a variety of options when creating. The card today was part of my Holiday Card Club for August. Class is held at the end of each month and last week, club members loved creating this beauty!
Create Your Own!
The card is simple to recreate! Just grab your trimmer and supplies.
- cut Smoky Slate card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- score at 4 1/4″
- cut Balmy Blue layer 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (it needs to be a bit bigger because of the squares for the snowflakes)
- cut Whisper White 4″ x 5 1/4″
- cut a square in the 3 colors 1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″
Once you have your materials cut, simply run the detailed snowflake thinlit in each of the colors and separate. Stamp your greeting and assemble your card. I love both ribbons and couldn’t decide so why not make both versions!
Snowflake Sentiments Stamp Set
Take a look at this must have stamp set for the holiday. I love both snowflakes as well as the sentiments included. Last week I posted another card using the same stamp set and color palette. For this particular card, I did add Balmy Blue to the palette.
Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits
The Swirly Snowflake Thinlits can be a bit tricky to cut apart, however, by cutting them apart slowly, you will master the same look as seen in the card above.
Bonnie’s Holiday Card Club
My holiday Card Club is still available to join! Join for the next 4 months and make 32 cards by December 11th!
- 4 month commitment (September – December)
- $38 minimum monthly order due by the 15th of each month
- club class is held the 4th Tuesday of every month (9/25, 10/23, 11/27 and 12/11)
- can’t make class? It’s OK – each month the cards will be designed using one stamp set. Just add the stamp to your monthly order and you can complete the cards at your home. I will prep all card stock! (additional shipping fee applies $5 per month)
- 8 cards (4 designs) each month (2 regular/2 note cards) Directions emailed after class to all club members!
- one of the 4 months, you will receive $15 in Stampin’ Rewards!
- contact me at email@example.com to join
Out of towners are welcome to join!
Unfortunately, due to a Stampin’ Up! policy, I am not allowed to send stamped images in the mail. I do prep as much of the card stock and ribbons as I can. I pick one to two stamp sets per month so if you chose them in your monthly order, it will complete your projects. In the past, others have been able to substitute other stamp sets to complete cards. There is an additional $5 fee per month to cover shipping.
If you missed this post featuring the Snowflake Sentiments Stamp Set in the same color palette, click here, Holiday Card Club with Snowflake Sentiments
For each of my projects listed below you will find the products I use. I list them for an easy reference for you to shop. I so appreciate you shopping with me each and every time! If you earned Bonus Days Coupons in August it is time to use them in September.
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Wish List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!