Darling Label Punch Pillow Box
A while back, a friend of mine sent me one of the Stampin’ Up! Pillow Boxes as a surprise. I honestly over looked it in the Annual catalog but ordered a pack of them within a week of receiving my gift. I have an upcoming class featuring the Darling Label Punch Box and decided this would be an awesome project for my customers. Let’s take a look at the Darling Label Punch Pillow Box.
To create the belly band around the pillow box you will need your choice of Designer Series Paper. I choose the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- cut Designer Series Paper 2″ x 10″
- fold in half and use Triple Banner Punch to make banner
- adhere the points together with a strong adhesive (tear and tape adhesive)
- punch a 2 1/4″ Circle Punch for the center of the doily
- stamp in Memento Ink on thick white card stock, the thanks from the stamp set
- using Stampin’ Blends, color image
- fussy cut the image
- punch Mint Macaron with the Darling Label Punch, cut in half and edge the sentiment
- use a dimensional to place onto center of doily
- adhere doily to the banner
I chose the thanks stamp thinking what a fun gift to include with any online orders I receive. However, the sentiment can easily be changed to reflect any occasion. Head over to my online store and pick up the supplies needed to complete the project in your home. Remember it is Bonus Days all month long. What is Bonus Days? Spend $50 and receive a $5 coupon to use toward your September 2018 purchase.
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Wish List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!