Currently happening with Bonnie
Hello everyone! I hope you have had a terrific week. I can not believe next week is the end of the August! Where oh where did the summer go! My oldest leaves for his sophmore year of college and the other two boys have one more week before it’s back to studying! In the meantime, I just want to do my weekly recap of things going on. Read along what is Currently Happening with Bonnie!
1. Bonus Days!
Don’t miss out on this great promotion! For every $50 USD/$60 CAD you spend before August 31 (before shipping and tax) earns a $5 USD/$6 CAD Bonus Days coupon code that can be used September 1–30. Is that not terrific! I love when you are rewarded for purchasing. It’s the perfect time to stock up on supplies and then use any coupons earned on items from our NEW holiday catalog! The holiday catalog will be released on September 1st! YAY!
2. Color Your Season
Get in the mood to create something full of colors and seasons! Introducing the all-new, limited-time Color Your Season products:
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 10-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season (also available in French)!
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images!
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors!
- Please note: The bundle includes the stamp set and dies only. It does not include the Watercolor Pencils.
The framelits are awesome as they are can be used over and over for so many projects! Definitely worth the investment of adding to your collection!
- Products available while supplies last until August 31, 2018. This means products will only be available until August 31 or while supplies last, whichever comes first. The Watercolor Pencils at the moment are NOT projected to go forward. If you want to add to your collection of Watercolor Pencils Assortment #2, please consider to purchasing soon!
3. Ribbon Splits
Through me, I am offering 6 different ribbon splits from the Annual Catalog. I also have a Holiday ribbon Split starting in September, which is listed below, There is an additional shipping and splits can be combined to save on shipping fees. Perfect way to add ribbon to your crafts because you have an assortment!
4. Paper Pumpkin – Something Spooky is coming!
Well take a look at the BOX for the September Paper Pumpkin! Yes, it is a special one and it is definitely Halloween ready! Are you? This is why being a subscriber is a wonderful thing. The Halloween project is sure to be a treat! You can increase your quantity if you want. Just head over to your account and increase the number of kits sent to you. Be sure to make all changes to your account by September 10th. Not a subscriber but want in on this adorable box with Halloween treat project all prepped and ready to go? Just click here, Bonnie’s Paper Pumpkin Subscribers! and input your information. The deadline is September 10th, don’t delay, do it today! All kits are a simple but awesome projects that you can create anywhere! Everything is included in the box and prepped for easy assembling.
Did you miss out on the August kit? Take a look at this BEAUTIFUL kit! Once you are a subscriber did you know you can purchase past kits! Yes, that is some perk! Past Kits!
5. Coming Soon – Holiday Designer Series Paper Split and Ribbon Split!
The Holiday Catalog will be out soon and I can’t wait to share all the holiday goodness! Here are the two products splits I will be hosting starting September first! If you are interested in either one or BOTH, contact me. Additional shipping fees apply to items sent and I can ship both splits in one package. You will love the assortment of paper and receiving 84 6×6 sheets is a wonderful way to see what is available and then order the packets you truly love. Ribbon Splits also give you an opportunity of receiving 2 yards of each new ribbon! WOO HOO!
6. Holiday Card Club with Bonnie!
It’s the second time through with my Holiday Card Club and I am loving every minute of it! August 2018 cards are complete and class is set for Thursday, August 30th. If you would like to join, (out of town people are welcome to join!) contact me ASAP. For those who can not attend class, I send all materials and directions after the class. You will love having 40 cards complete by December 11th! Here is a sneak peek to this month’s club cards!
- August’s Cards highlight the Snowflake Sentiments Stamp Set and some have the coordinating Swirly Snowflake Thinlits too!
- 5 month commitment
- Minimum $30 order per month
- One month receive $15 in FREE merchandise
- Out of towners are welcome to join – cards are prepped and mailed after class for an additional $5 each month to cover shipping!
A lot of goodies available to you! Please contact me with any questions or if you would like any product shares or to join my holiday card club! Be sure to head over to my online store for all your favorite items as well as the clearance rack and cash in on those Bonus Days Coupons! Have a terrific weekend!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Wish List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!