Graduation Cards 2018
I can not believed a year has passed since my oldest graduated from high school. Truly late in creating cards for graduation, I sat down yesterday and made a few for the 2018 class. Graduation Cards 2018 highlight a few products but my favorite thing about them are the custom colors I can select to match the school’s colors.
A few steps requires!
- I chose Thick Whisper White Card Stock for the base of my cards. Every color coordinates with white and it really pops on just about any color!
- The first layer is cut 4″ x 5 1/4″ and embossed with the Oh My Stars Embossing Folder.
- The middle layer is cut 2 1/4″ x 5 1/4 and embossed in the Tufted Embossing Folder (A new favorite for sure!)
- Picking either Large Letters or Large Numbers to highlight, I used Mini Dimensionals to add them to the card.
- The Graduation Cap is 1″ x 1″ square with the Balloon Framelit Dies (clearance rack item) used for the Sparkling Glimmer Paper Tassel.
- Cutting Vellum Card Stock 1″ x 5 1/2″ then placed in the Triple Banner Punch to create banner. (I actually placed on in twice to get it to the size shown)
- Adhere the Sparkling Glimmer Paper (a strip of it) to the same size adhesive sheet for the Congrats Thinlit. Run through the Big Shot then place on vellum card stock.
- Using Mini Dimensionals, adhere the banner to your card!
- For the words, “To The Graduate” came from the Hand Delivered Stamp Set and the “You Did It!” came from the June Paper Pumpkin Kit, each stamped on Whisper White Card Stock and punched with the Classic Label Punch.
- Place square Cap with Tassel onto card.
A look back
As I mentioned, it was only a year ago my son graduated. Kyle will be entering his sophomore year of college and is currently playing summer baseball in MA with the Pittsfield Suns. Keeping reaching for the stars!
A lot of crafting to be done today. My All Occasions Card Club will be wrapping up next week as I switch to Holiday Cards in July. CRAZY – HOLIDAY cards in JULY, however, it is a lot of fun devoting one class per month to a specific theme. I will be posting about the club more in July if you are interested in joining. Out of Towners are welcome! Cards are prepped and shipped to non local club members to assemble at home. (additional shipping fees apply) Pick up your favorite items in my OnLine Store 24/7!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Wish List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!