It is finally happening! Stampin’ Up! has been designing this AWESOME stamping tool and is ready to start sharing it! WOO HOO!!! At OnStage 2017, Sara Douglass (CEO) demonstrated how amazing the Stamparatus is for stamping. Perfect for placement of your stamped images each and every time. TODAY, you will want to PREORDER the NEW Stamparatus!
The Details on the PREORDER:
With the launch of this tool, Stampin’ Up! is trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: reserve your spot and Stampin’ Up! guarantees shipment as soon as the product arrives in the warehouse. The company is hoping this system will allow getting the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
- the limit is 1 tool per demonstrator and 1 tool per customer for this second preorder.
- If you and your customers participated in the first reservation window, you may also participate in the second reservation window.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
- Shipping begins March 19, 2018. Depending on the number of reservations received, Stampin’ Up! may stagger available-to-ship dates. You will receive additional communication once you place your reservation.
Why do YOU need one?
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Product dimensions are 8″ x 8″ x 7/8″.
A few pictures of the Stamparatus!
Need more product details?
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD/$65.00 CAD
PREORDER the NEW Stamparatus!
Head over to Bonnie’s Online Store, there will be a spot for the Stamparatus preorder. Click on it and this form should appear.
Fill in the necessary information and once the tool arrives in the warehouse, orders will be fulfilled. I know you will love receiving this tool as it is going to bring a whole new meaning to stamping! Preorders start at 4 PM EST on December 5th and will close on December 30th at 11:50PM MT.
Last but not least, a VIDEO!
In the video, Carrie from home office highlights important features about the Stamparatus.
I love when something new comes into my Stampin’ Up! world. I am thrilled with my new Stampin’ Blends and have NO DOUBT the Stamparatus will be just as amazing!!! I will make a video tutorial once I receive mine to share with you! Any questions, please Contact Me.
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Wish List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!