This week I am focusing on my Holiday Stamp-a-Stack. Are you unsure what a Stamp-a-Stack is? Basically, it is a card class, however, it involves creating more than the normal 6 cards. In this case, the class features 5 designs in which customers create 10 cards. It sure is a fun way to add to your collection of cards. Today’s post will highlight the Holiday Stamp-a-Stack Reindeer Card.
Holiday Stamp-a-Stack Reindeer Card
Is he not adorable? I will admit, I saw him on Pinterest from another demonstrator and had to create my own! I switched it slightly which I always seem to do. I love the Merry Music Speciality Designer Series Paper but struggle using it. Not sure why, but I bit the bullet and used it behind my singing reindeer. It was the perfect selection of designer series paper!
How to create your own reindeer!
I do love to share and I would love if you make your own singing reindeer you will let me know!
- Layering Oval Framelits – use the smallest one for the mouth (I used Chocolate Chip Card Stock)
- Layering Oval Framelits – use the 1 1/2″ x 2 3/4″ (approximately) for the head
- 1/2″ circle punch for the “paws” and the red glimmer nose
- 1 3/4″ circle punch for the body (Sahara Sand Card Stock)
- 1 1/4″ circle punch for the “fur” of the body (Whisper White Card Stock)
- Pretty Pines for the antlers (Chocolate Chip Card Stock)
For my sentiment, The “Merry Christmas” came from the Merry Patterns Stamp Set. The Garden Green Card Stock is 1/2″ x 2 1/2.”
Maximizing the Designer Series Paper on Note Cards!
If you are unsure how to cut the Designer Series Paper, I shared this picture on yesterday’s Holiday Stamp-a-Stack. 10 layering pieces is an awesome way to maximize your Designer Series Paper.
Holiday Catalog Paper Split!
I only have 2 left! It makes the perfect gift or treat yourself to the split. The paper is awesome and having a sheet of Designer Series Paper helps with creating projects. Four of the cards from my Holiday Stamp-a-Stack feature a holiday Designer Series Paper. Contact Me on here or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
A quick video highlighting the Designer Series Paper!
Wrap this up!
Too long of a post? I am looking for feedback to make sure I am doing well with blogging. Leave a comment if you can. 🙂 Please don’t forget about the Online Extravaganza Sale happening right now! Great deals on Stampin’ Up! Product!
Remember it is while supplies last and some of the goodies will go FAST! Be sure to include the CURRENT HOST CODE – B7DPHRZS before you check out!
- If you place a minimum $25 order I will send you 3 handmade cards!
- If you place a minimum $50 order, I will send you a pack of rhinestones! ($5 value)
- If you place a $150 order or more, please OMIT the host code and enjoy picking out your Stampin’ Rewards!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Wish List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!