Having completed three months of my Christmas Card Club, I am already looking forward to the next set of cards. However, I realized this week, I forgot to post one of the four cards featuring the Snowflake Sentiments meets Merry Little Christmas. I do post a project almost daily on Instagram (user name: bonniestamped) and my “Create with Bonnie” Facebook group. Be sure to follow if you are not already.
Snowflake Sentiments meets Merry Little Christmas:
In July while in Thailand, all demonstrators received the Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper. The color pack only features three colors, Basic Black, Old Olive and Whisper White. I saw the opportunity right away to introduce other colors. Three of my cards for the September Club featured the paper with a different color. How pretty does it look with Cherry Cobbler?
Participating in a Card Swap:
This particular card, I created twenty-two of them and sent them to a demonstrator in exchange for other swaps. The card was simple to mass produce.
How to make your own card!
- cut Cherry Cobbler card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- score at 4 1/4″
- cut Basic Black layer 4″ x 5 1/4″
- cut Whisper White layer 3 3/4″ x 5″
- emboss with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder
- cut Designer Series Paper 2″ x 5″
- cut a small strip of Cherry Cobbler 1/2″ x 5″
The Finishing Touches:
Did you notice the foil snowflakes? They are part of the holiday catalog. I love how they look behind the sentiment. The dual color snowflake was created from two of the Swirly Snowflake Thinlits and finished with a black rhinestone.
Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper:
Just a closer look at the pretty patterns included in the Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper Pack.
Bonnie’s Christmas Card Club:
Want a head start on your holiday cards? The Christmas Card Club is a wonderful way to make your cards in a timely fashion. Each month, one stamp set or bundle is featured. I prep all card supplies and send to out of town participants. If you join today, you will have 24 cards completed by 12/12/17! Don’t miss out!
- 3-month commitment (September-December)
- $50 minimum monthly order due by the 15th of each month
- club class is held 10/24, 11/28 and 12/12 in time for mailing
- can’t make the class? It’s OK – each month the cards will be designed using one stamp set. Just add the stamp to your monthly order and you can complete the cards at your home. I will prep all cardstock! (additional shipping fee applies)
- 8 cards (4 designs) each month
- one of the 4 months, you will receive $15 in Stampin’ Rewards!
- contact me at email@example.com to join
September’s collection of cards
As always, my products are listed below and remember, being a part of the Stampin’ Up! family is always an option. Great way to receive your goodies with a discount.
remember to attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
omit host code if the order is over $150
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!